twenty-one: The Ottos part II

A sigh escapes Madison as she finally drops her hands from her hips, walking over to Y/n who basically was destroying everything and anything

"You okay?" Madison asks, already knowing the answer but asked anyway stopping a couple feet away from the girl. Y/n flips a table over and shakes her head from side to side cupping her hands together then resting them on her head.

"Am I okay? Does it fucking look like I am Madison?" Y/n questions, turning and looking at Madison. The blonde haired woman licks her lips and looks down, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well no, but you can't let this get to you," Madison says and Y/n looks at the woman.

"Can't let it get to me? And why the hell not?" Y/n questions. "Because last time I checked I'm not you. Just because you aren't letting Travis' death get to you doesn't mean I don't have to let Alicia fucking Jake get to me."

Madison's jaw sets as she lifts her head at the mention at Travis. Y/n runs her hands down her face and kicks at a the ground.

"They were seriously sleeping with each other while I was being beat, drugged and raped! They...She was fucking another dude and then telling me she's falling in love with me! Who the hell does that? Why would she do that? Why would Jake fucking doing that?"

Y/n shakes her head as Madison remains silent. She listens to Y/n and that's when Y/n begins laughing, uncontrollably.

"Seriously? Seriously. It's so amazing how royally fucked everything is! We're in a zombie apocalypse! We have no laws!" Y/n shouts. "We literally can do anything and anyone apparently! No moral respect for anybody! No punishment for hurting another human breathing living person! You could just kill somebody and nothing! Go around kissing and fucking and killing! Who even fucking cares right? Who cares about anything? We are in a fucked up society which isn't even a society anymore! We're surrounded by the dead! We're just going to end up like them!"

"Y/n you're hurt right now. Maybe we take a walk. Try and-"

"No! NO! A walk isn't going to fix the bigger issue here Madison! Let's be honest! I'm supposed to be dead right now! If Nick hadn't been there I would have been dead! I would have turned into one of those things and that was that! All of us are going to be those-those-those things!"

Y/n flings her arms every which way bending down and grabbing whatever she could throwing it as hard as she could towards the house to the left. Madison flinches as glass shatters. She shoved her hands into her back jean pockets for a moment as Y/n continues to throw stuff. Everything breaking instantly as it came in contact with the side of the building.

"Y/n. Y/n-" Madison walks over and wraps her arms around the girl from behind. Y/n's lips echo out in sobs as she thrashes around trying to get away from Madison and out of grasp. "Y/n stop! You're okay. Stop."

Sobs echo out from Y/n's lips as she finally stops fighting Madison. Her knees buckle beneath her and falls. Madison falls with the girl, keeping a tight hold on the girl. Y/n's eyes shut tightly together as Madison places her hand on Y/n's head beginning to gently rock the girl back and forth.