nine: buy the story

"Sorry about that Y/n-" Madison speaks coming into the room

"Sorry about that Y/n-" Madison speaks coming into the room. Y/n picks up her head, glancing to the door as she shakes her head from side to side.

"All good. Is everything alright?" Y/n asks, keeping her eyes on the older woman. Madison nods, walking over after had shutting the door. The woman grips the back of the chair she had once sat on, while maintaining eye contact with Y/n. An almost sad glaze crosses over her eyes as she looked at the younger girl. Y/n bit her bottom lip, seeing the sudden change and looked down for a moment. Madison nods and walks over motioning for the girl to lean away from the wall.

"Let me cut those," Madison spoke gently and hesitantly Y/n leans up feeling the rope binding her hands together loosen before seeing them tossed to the ground. A sigh of relief lowly escapes Y/n's lips as she pulls her arms in front of her, gently rubbing her wrists looking over to her right to Madison. "Can you at least tell me how those burn scars got there?" Madison's eyes shift to Y/n's neck and Y/n bites her lip shaking her head.

"A barn caught on fire, I tried to get the people out, but it didn't go as planned..." Y/n's voice trails, keeping her eyes off of Madison, seeing out of the corner of her eye Madison nodding before slowly standing up.

"How'd it catch on fire?" Y/n remained quiet, not knowing if she should lie or tell the truth. Her mind started swirling wondering if Alicia had something to her mother, but she didn't see why she would.

"I don't know," Y/n shrugged and sees Madison nod before standing up.

"Okay... Try and get some rest. I'll check on you in the morning." Y/n nods and briefly watches Madison leave the room, closing the door behind her and hearing it lock. The girl leans her head back against the wall and shakes her head, a sigh escaping her lips. She didn't understand a lot. She understood what Madison was doing to a point but at the same time, not at all.

None of them had any reason to trust Y/n especially after what Rue had just done. Y/n was a familiar face to the Clarke's and that's why they let her and Rue in so easily, Y/n knew this and just let it happen. She knew deep down she could've prevented any of this happening if she just declined their offer or didn't let Rue help the Clarke's. But unfortunately you can't go back in time, Y/n can't go back and change the outcome she can only focus on what's next. And all she has planned is, getting everyone to trust her to help them.

<<<<>>>>

Y/n tiredly lifts up her head hearing the door open. Her head slightly tilts, letting her eyes go up and down before relaxing seeing a familiar figure come in and close the door, softly.

"Alicia, really?" Y/n speaks in a whisper causing Alicia to spin, their eyes locking.

"You're awake," Alicia whispers almost surprised as she slowly walks over, standing in front of Y/n. The girl on the bed slowly nods.