two: private

Heavy breathes escape from everyone as they all stopped running

    Heavy breathes escape from everyone as they all stopped running. Everyone looked at one another. All of them dirty and gross except for Y/n. She stands up straight placing her shot gun in her back strap holster, glancing to Alicia catching the green-eyed girl look away quickly from her. Y/n smirks, chuckling under her breathe as she tears her eyes from the girl and to the rest of the group. 

"You all have a camp close cause if not we do, you two are more than welcome to join us," Travis speaks looking between Y/n and the unnamed girl. The girl looks at Y/n and Y/n looks at her, shrugging.

"You sure you got room for two more people for a few days?" The girl questions and Travis nods his head stepping forward.

"Yes of course we do. There's another four of us there but it's not bad, for now," Madison speaks beating Travis too it. Y/n nods, seeing out of the corner of her eyes her friend nodding, looking towards all four of them. Y/n looks away, shoving her hands into her pockets feeling lingering eyes on her. She carefully glances out of the corner of her eye to see Alicia's eyes on her, only causing her smirk to form slowly on her lips once again.

"We should go," Nick speaks, catching everyone's attention. Everyone nods agreeing as Nick is already walking in the direction. Travis and Madison follow next then Alicia and then Y/n and the girl. The girl and Y/n walk side by side as Y/n looks towards the back of Alicia, her mind dwindling as she feels her friend bump into her.

"What's the deal?" the girl asks causing Y/n to take her glance off of Alicia and to the girl.

"Deal with what, Rue?" Y/n asks, tearing her eyes from the brown eyed girl. Rue shakes her head back also turning her head away from Y/n.

"Never mind. But hey, we're not staying with these people long. I helped saved their asses with you only because they seemed like they'd help us in return," Rue spoke, keeping her voice hushed.

"Their good people Rue. Don't do anything stupid with them, not like the last bunch," Y/n said, lowering her voice, glancing towards the four before looking to her friend.

A chuckle escapes Rue's lips. "Don't worry. I'll be slick unlike last time." Rue winks before speeding up and catching up with Travis and Madison, beginning to small talk. Worry sets into Y/n, as she sunk her teeth into her bottom lip. Her eyes linger down to the ground before feeling someone walking beside her. Their her eyes could see a pair of boots causing her to slightly pick up her head and glance over to meet Alicia's green ones.

"Fancy seeing you, Alicia Clark," Y/n spoke, a smirk beginning to form on her lips as the two walk together. A small smile forms on Alicia's lips tearing her eyes from the girl, shaking her head. "I really didn't think you'd make it, but then again seems like your family looks out for one another."

"Yeah, for the most part," Alicia responds, biting her lip. Y/n nods, looking away and towards the front of the group. "Where were you when this started? Last time I seen you, you met me at that fountain before I told you I had to go find Matt."