Chapter 15

It had felt like a few hours since I left the car.

Maybe it was? How would I know.

I was sitting in my new walk in closet, with the lights off.

The only light there was, was from the lava lamp that I bought.

Rebekah brought up my things not to long ago, and she brought me a little stock of blood bags, even though there was a ton in a freezer in the basement.

I laid on the floor, drinking from a blood bag.

I heard my phone ringing from in my bedroom, and I finished off the blood bag before opening my closet door and I walked over to my phone, feeling a presence in my room.

I rolled my eyes, not caring as I saw the name on my phone.

Katerina.

I smiled, answering the phone quickly.

"Kat! How've you been?" I asked, laying down on the bed.

She let out a quiet sigh. "Where've you been? I've been worried sick. Emma said that you moved out of her house without saying anything." She said.

"Well, most of you guys keep trying to kill me. Maybe we should meet up. The grill? In a little bit?" I asked, wiping my lips, watching as Klaus came into my room.

I looked at him, listening to Katerina agree with me before giving me a goodbye and hanging up. "Hi, need something?" I asked, rising from my bed.

He let out a hum, looking around. "Smells of blood. Bring a human around here? Or just blood bags?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, getting up and opening my closet door, turning the lights on.

I didn't realize how many I had.

There was around 10 empty blood bags in the closet, and I didn't have any left. "Oh, well. Uh. Just a few." I shrugged, turning the light off.

"You're meeting Katerina at the grill?" He questioned, looking around.

I nodded, turning to look at him. "Yeah, I am." I walked over to my bed and I grabbed my phone.

"I'll be back later." I smiled at him before walking over to the door, about to vamp off.

Then he stopped me. "Be careful. You never know what they could be planning." He said, and i scrunched my eyebrows together and just shrugged it off before vamping off.

I walked into the grill, looking around.

I was a tad bit surprised they had the business all up and running again... I mean since the stunt I kinda pulled a few days ago.

Just thinking about it made me smile.

Now where was my sister?

I looked around the grill and I saw Katerina sitting at the bar and I ran over and sat next to her.

"Hey Kat! How've you been?" I asked, grabbing a bottle of bourbon from the other side of the bar.

She smiled at me, taking a sip from her drink. "Oh, you know.. good.. ish? What about you, Elena?"

I slowed myself down, realizing what the had called me.