Chapter 2

(NEW UPDATE!!)

It had been a few weeks since I had saw Elijah. It was for the best.

All of them knew.. well.. thought Elijah was dead.. but I knew they were just hiding it from me.. why? No idea.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked into the Salvatore house, seeing a very alive Elijah talking with Damon, Stefan, Emma, Bonnie.. and Alaric..

I scoffed as I looked at them all and then at Elijah before looking at Emma and the Salvatore brothers. I was losing my temper, and heads used to roll when I would lose my temper.

"What's going on? I thought he was dead? Yet you all knew he was alive?" I crossed my arms, feeling a tad bit betrayed as I looked at the ground.

Emma walked closer to me, putting her arm on mine. All I wanted to do was drain the nearest human dry. "I'm sorry Elena.. we wanted to keep this all a secret from you.. to protect you.. you see we've learned some.. things.. from Katherine."

I looked up as she mentioned Katherine and my heart dropped slightly, out of relief that my actual sister was still alive.

"You are working with Katherine? And yet I'm the one who didn't know about any of this?" I felt even more enraged. It wasn't fair!

I heard a laugh from Alaric and I met eyes with him. "What? You've got something funny to say? This." I pointed around the room. "None of this is funny. It's pathetic that you wouldn't even include me in this.. but they'd include you." I scoffed, turning back to Emma.

She let out a pathetic sigh and I clenched my fists. "What are you all even talking about?" I looked around as I crossed my arms.

"How to defeat my brother. The all mighty Klaus." I knew exactly who he was talking about. His brother Klaus.

I nodded slowly, walking towards Elijah, standing right in front of him. "And you need a doppelgänger, don't you. Why don't you tell us all the plan hm?" I nodded at him before sitting down.

"Well.. it's a.. ritual.. and we need Emma- or Elena.. to be sacrificed." I nodded as I scrunched my eyebrows together, pretending to be confused.

"Your not sacrificing either of them." Stefan said and I smiled at how he said either of us and not just his pathetic girlfriend.

"You need my help." Elijah looked around the room at us all, trying to make a point.

Damon, of course Damon, had a problem with this all. "We're not doing any of that." He nodded towards Emma slightly, but Elijah didn't suspect anything.

Until I heard a gasp from Elijah and he fell to the ground, his skin turning back to what it had before. "What- Emma! Why would you do that?! Maybe he could be help-"

"We don't need him feeding us false information. He failed to tell you all about how the doppelgänger must die?" I turned at the voice, it wasn't Emma.. it was Katherine..

Katherine Pierce..

Katerina..

Katerina Petrova..

I had to hide back my excitement as I stared at her. I was so damn glad to see her again. She had no idea that I was still even alive, but I was.

"How- how did she get out?!" Emma asked as she started walking back, she was terrified.

I stared at Katerina.. it had felt like so long since I saw her again, and I missed her so much, even though she was now known as a real bitch who didn't care about anyone.

"When you daggered Elijah, supposedly killing him.. for now.. the compulsion wore off." I said before anyone else could and they all stared at me in confusion.

Suddenly Katerina had vamped over to me, standing right in front of me. "My my. I don't believe I've met this doppel twin yet." Katerina grinned as she looked me up and down.

"What's your name?" She asked as I watched from the corner of my eye as they took Elijah to the basement, to put him in the dungeon.

I turned my attention back to Kat, staring into her eyes before breaking the eye contact. "It's Elena."

She paused slightly at the name coincident, how Elena was so close to Eliana. I could tell she was thinking that.. maybe it was a twin thing..

"Mm." She hummed before going and sitting on the couch. "He'll probably try to kill both of you if he got the chance."

I rolled my eyes as I went and sat opposite from her. "So wait.. let's get back to the plan for tonight. Ric, what theme was it again?" Emma asked, her eyes drawing over towards Alaric.

"60s I think." Oh how I remembered the 60s, they were honestly so boring..

I heard a groan come from Katerina and I let out a laugh. "The 60s are so boring."

Only if I could tell her how much I agreed.. but Elena wasn't there. I wasn't there.

"Mhm.. anyways. Klaus will be there tonight, so figure out our plan and let me know." Alaric said before heading towards the door and I could tell that Kat was shocked.

"Klaus? You're trying to find Klaus? Are you insane!?" She shouted, popping up from the couch as I watched her.

Emma looked at her with a strange look. "He's been looking for me and Elena. What do you expect us to do?"

I nodded in agreement as I also stood up. "I have an idea. How about the 3 of us all go to the dance, that way he won't be able to tell who is who." I grinned at my idea.

"That sounds like a good idea.." Damon nodded in agreement.

"Fine. I'll do it, whatever." Kat said before vamping off, going upstairs.

I shrugged as I looked at the others. "Let's get ready then."