Chapter 12

I grabbed Klaus by the arm before vamping over to Kol and doing the same and I vamped out of the grill, realizing the sun had now gone down.

I vamped us to this club not to far from here, and I walked to the security guard. "Let nobody in, or out." I compelled before dragging the two boys inside with me.

"What are we doing here?" Klaus asked as Kol was now nowhere to be seen.

I scoffed, turning to him. "To get drunk, have fun, kill people.. so fun!" I giggled before vamping over to the bar and compelling the bartender to get me one of her strongest drinks.

I downed the drink, groaning at how strong it was before compelling her for more.

"Hello Beautiful lady.." I heard a man say as he sat next to me. "I'm Parker. And you?" He asked, looking me up and down.

Maybe I wasn't interested.. but it was fun after all, and he had a pretty face.. definitely not as pretty as Klaus's.

"I'm Elena." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder before leaning closer and moving it to his hand.

He grinned at me, taking me towards the dance floor and we danced to this song.

I could feel him grinding against me, and I pictured it being Klaus.

I shut my eyes and I turned around, capturing his lips for a kiss.

We made out for a few minutes before I dragged him back over to the bar and I sat him down, drinking my drink and then kissing his neck as I moved to sit on his lap.

I felt that he was hard and I grinded myself on him as he let out a quiet groan.

I kept kissing his neck, hearing his heartbeat so loudly against my ears and I bit into his neck, drinking from him as he cried out in pain. I didn't stop until I couldn't hear a pulse.

I dropped his body to the ground before compelling the bartender for more drinks.

Suddenly I felt a presence beside me. "Hello Nik." I turned to look at him and he had raged filled eyes.

I tilted my head as he looked at the body on the ground before looking back at me. "Eliana. Seems you've found your fun in trying to get his bloody clothes off." Klaus crossed his arms.

"Oh lighten up. Drink up!" I handed him my drink as I started to get a little more tipsy.

Another drink headed to 5, then to 10. Klaus had drank more than I, and he was drunker than me.

I downed more drinks, getting on top of the counter, pouring vodka all over myself before vamping over to Klaus and sitting on his lap, placing a kiss on his lips.

His eyes went wide and he pulled away, staring deeply into mine.

"Eliana.." he growled out as we both stared at each other before he pulled me in for another kiss.

I realized what I was doing through the drunk ness and I pulled away.

He was blushing and his hair was all ruffled as he looked at me. "I.. uh.." he mumbled, and I looked at him while smiling.