Chapter 8

(UPDATED!)

Crucial. I felt so betrayed! How could they?!

When I had awoken a couple of weeks.. I can't even remember how long ago it was, I was locked in the Salvatore's basement.

It was horrible. Boring, very boring. They were trying to get me on bunny blood.. like come on!

They took everything away from me. They took away my phone and everything. And they made me wear these.. cuffs.. I bet Katerina stole them from my closet, because they looked familiar.

I couldn't even get them off.

I remembered what happened a few weeks ago.. or how ever long ago it was.

I couldn't stop myself from feeding off of Emma.. oh how bad I felt. I should've just.. not.

But now I'm here, locked in the basement with nothing to do except talk to Kat when she would come down and visit every so often.

"Kat.. please.. I need more blood I'm so hungry.." I whined as I looked at the witchy woo cuffs on my wrists. "Why are you guys doing this to me!" I screamed at her.. she opened the door, finally.

She let out a sigh, sitting across from me, holding out a cup of blood.

I knew she'd be kind! I grabbed the blood, taking it down my throat.. tasted of bunnies and vervain.

I gaged as I kept it down and I looked at her. "I'm sorry sister, I don't wanna do this to you.. but I have no other choice. Klaus compelled me to."

When I heard the mention of Klaus, my face turned from a gloomy frown to a smile. "Aww he cares so much!"

"Well you did try to kill his hybrid source a few months ago."

When I heard that, I froze.

Months?!

Months!?

"Months!!?" I scoffed out, trying to get up.

"No. It's only been a few weeks!" I growled at her, my staring to rise.

She shook her head, getting up slightly. "No no no no no... no.. no.. no.. no.." I stood up straight, my head was spinning.

"I'm dearly sorry.." I looked at her before my fangs came out and I vamped at her, drinking from her neck, aware that my venom was going inside of her, but I needed blood. Didn't even matter if it was vampire.

She let out a groan, pushing me away. I bit my wrist, pushing it to her lips before vamping out of the basement and running upstairs, trying to break my cuffs off.

I was successful, and they broke and dropped to the ground. I looked around desperately, not seeing anyone in sight.

I vamped to the door, throwing it opened and there stood the human doppelgänger.

"Go! Get out of here! Now!" I screamed at her before vamping off and walking into town, searching for anything- anyone.

My skin felt on fire, and I just realized I no longer had my daylight ring on. "God damn it!" I cried out before vamping to the grill and sealing shelter from the sun inside.