I continued whispering sweet things into his ear and rubbing his back until after a few minutes his cries settled and he was just hiccuping.

The door opened on the other side of me and Indie got in.

"Are you both okay?" She asked

"We will be," I told her.

She sighed as she looked at me.

"Em?" She questioned knowing better.

"We're fine, Indiana it's gonna be okay" I whispered.

She nodded.

Soon everybody else joined us and we silently rode back to the house.

I went upstairs with Jace and went to his bedroom, I laid him down on his bed before gathering his Pajamas and then bringing them back to the bed to change him out of his dirty clothes, I put him in a pull-up for bedtime and his pajamas on before letting him cuddle to me as I softly hummed a song for him to go to sleep.

"I love you baby boy" I whispered, and looked down to finally see him fast asleep, I carefully untangled myself from him, covering him up and letting him sleep before turning to the door.

I stopped upon seeing Grey leaning against the door frame.

I kept my face void of emotion and walked in front of him he stepped back, and I closed the door before walking past him, brushing his shoulder with mine as I walked to our bedroom.
I was livid with him.

"Flower" he sighed softly.

"No! Don't Flower me Emery Grey, what the hell was that?" I yelled lowly, I knew I had to keep my voice down since Jace was asleep not too far away.

He was quiet as he stared at me.

"I wish as much as you, if not more that we could get Bryce to stop what he was doing. I wish to kill him as much as you! I am angry just like you! But I am terrified. You Grey of all people should know right from wrong, and that what you just did, what you have started was so wrong." I laughed manically at the situation.

"You have started a war and now I am terrified. He will retaliate and it could be with me or Jace, did you even think about what could have happened, what he might have done or do?" I asked him.

"Not to mention pulling that shit in front of Jace as young as he is, we can't even explain any of this to him because he doesn't and won't understand, I mean seriously Grey what the fuck were you thinking! I know you are more rational than that, for fucks sake," I stressed pacing the room in front of him.

He stayed quiet not saying a word and he was no longer looking at me, as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"God, what am I gonna do, what are you going to do, I am freaking out here Grey!" 

He just sat there not saying a word which just filled my anger, I was becoming way more irritated with him every second.

"You really should have stopped to think Grey, I mean I really wish you would have stopped to think before being all action, you don't have to just worry about Jace," I said my voice growing quiet.

He looked up at me but still never said a word.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test, sighing to myself and I held back the tears I wanted to let break through. I made my way back to him and stood in front of him grabbing his hand and placing the test flat on it.

"It's Jace and this new baby inside of me you have to worry about now, how could you Grey?" I choked on my own words and walked away from him and out of the room, slamming the door behind me, straight to Indie's room.