Finishing the Game

Start from the beginning

'Partner...naan decide panniten...enakku ananyava thavira verum edhum perusu illa...i can build the company again...ask the lawyer to get the documents. No further discussion...' Vikram said for which he nodded in defeat.

'That sounds great...ithu nalla paiyanukku azhagu....documents ready panra kashtam unakku vendaam..already naan ready panniten...nee sign panna mattum podhum...' Rajashekar gestured to his men who came back with the documents and placed them on the table before him.

'Naan thaan sign panrenu solliten illa..Ananyava vittudu....' Vikram asked him.

'naan vida maatena solren...vidren..kandippa vidren..nee sign pannathukku aparam naan avala vidren...' Rajashekar responded with a lethargic but conscious tone. Vikram looked at him and sighed. Rajashekar handed him the pen and gestured him to sign.Vikram picked the pen.

'Vikramey...vendaam please...avasara padathinga...mamaku therinja romba odanjiduvaru...sign pannathinga....' Ananya cried constantly to stop him from doing this. But Vikram was nowhere in the state to listen to her.

When Vikram was about to sign the documents, that's when Ananya gave a strong punch on Rajashekar's abdomen. He loosened his hold on her and held his stomach. His gun fell down due to the hit.

Rajashekar was in peak anger. He gave a strong slap on Ananya's cheek that made her stumble and hit her leg on the iron rod. She fell down in pain.

Harish, Vikram and Sarath punched his men who came from every direction. Harish's team smashed everyone who appeared in front of them and entered into the basement and started to trash everyone.

Vikram constantly gave a blow on Rajashekar's face to vent out the deception that he did for his family and to his ananya who trusted him for years blindly.

Rajashekar's remaining men held Vikram. In the meantime, Ananya tried to get up from her place and looked in fear praying nothing should happen to her Vikram and the friends who were there for her.

'Oru nimisham enna muttal aakitaa ava...modhalla avala konnutu unna kollanumnu nenachen...aana nee saaga poratha ava kannala paathutu thaan ava saaganum....' Rajashekar took the gun. Ananya was hell shocked to see the scene infront of her. He asked his men to release him.

He pointed his gun towards Vikram. Harish gestured his team to be alert. They were very careful in saving ananya and now Vikram.

'Vikramey......' Ananya ran towards him and pushed him from the place and by the time Rajashekar triggered the gun, the bullet shot on her back that made her fall on Vikram.

'Ananyaaaaa....'Vikram screamed on top of his lungs. Ananya was having tears filled in her eyes.

'Vikramey...' she smiled in tears and within a second she blacked out.

'Sarath....vandiya edu....' he shouted carrying Ananya who immediately rushed to the car.

Harish and team fired Rajashekar with their gun that made him fall and floor and within a few seconds, the floor was filled with a pool of blood.

Vikram was constantly calling her name by tapping her cheeks. But he did not get any response.

'Ananya ma...enna paaru ma...un vikramku onnum aagala....naan nalla iruken...' Vikram was constantly crying looking at her state.

'Partner...fastah po...' Vikram was telling sarath.

'idho innum 5 minutes poidalaam partner....' Sarath replied and drove at a dead speed.

They reached the hospital within minutes and she was immediately taken inside the operation theatre as Sarath had already informed to make the arrangement.

Vikram was sitting on the chair. His shirt was drenched with her blood. He looked at his palms with the tears filled eyes that had her blood.

'Partner....ananyaku onnum aagathu...please neenga dhairiyama irunga...' Sarath consoled him.

'ennala thaan avalukku ivlo kashtam..avanga appakitta avala bathrama thirumba kootitu varuvenu promise pannen...aana naan en promiseah kaapathala....' Vikram cried looking at her state now.

By the time, Pranesh, Rohit and swaminathan reached the hospital as Sarath informed Pranesh about Ananya being admitted in hospital.

'en ponnuku ennapa aachu...ava enga pa?' Swaminathan cried looking at him.

'Uncle....ananyaku onnum aagathu...avalukku operation nadathutu irukku....ava marubadiyum ezhunthu varuvaa...' Vikram said shocking others.

'Enna operationah? Operation panra alavukku enna aachu?' Swaminathan asked with a tear full eyes and fear stricken face. Vikram stood with a guilt.

'Dei enna operation da? Rohit asked him.Vikram slumped in the floor with his eyes closed with his palms and cried. Everyone rushed to him and consoled.

Sarath told them about the kidnap and the way she tried to save him from a bullet shot. Swaminathan sat on the chair with the thud and looked with a blank face and the tears constantly flowing from his eyes. Rohit & Pranesh consoled Swaminathan who was constantly sobbing.

Chakravarthy and Leela reached the hospital to see all the four were having tear filled eyes constantly gazing the operation theatre.

'Vikram....' Chakravarthy & Leela came rushing to him making Swaminathan turn his gaze towards the voice to receive the surprise filled shock.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸