Continuation of an Inspection

Start from the beginning

"I-I killed him?!" The Florges started panicking before loud footsteps were heard rushing in their direction.

"What is going on... Oh no." The Florges' trainer made herself known, the makeup on her face a mess as a line of lipstick spread across her cheek like a crooked scar.

..................

Tulip looked down at the man laying on the floor in front of her, the white Salandit standing protectively over his body as he lay in the hallway.

Tulip quickly turned to look at her Florges, and seeing how flustered she looked, decided to call out to the one Pokemon in the Hotel that she knew she could rely on, ever since she was a little girl.

"Twiddle!"

Hearing the quiet "Indeedee!" Echo out from afar told her that one of her mother's Pokemon was still here, ready to help.

"Sala Salandit Sal!" The white Pokemon yelled at the Trainer/Florges duo, not moving a step away from her trainer.

Tulip groaned at having to deal with such a situation this late in the day, before the light at the end of the tunnel caught her eye.

Literally, That is. She spotted one of the rooms down the hallway with its lights turned on.

"Stay here," She told her Florges before slowly and quietly walking towards the room, the sounds of the Poison-type and the Fairy-type behind her bouncing off her back as her hand neared a Pokeball attached to a lace flower on her pale-purple dress.

And as she turned her head to peek into the room, she paused when she saw a recognizable face sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hello, Tulip was it?" The Top Champion of the Paldea Pokemon League asked the daughter of the Psychic-Gym Leader.

"Uh, Hi?" Tulip immediately punched herself in her mind at such an embarrassing response.

If Geeta found her response amusing or not, she didn't show it on her face, keeping a small smile on as she beckoned Tulip to take the seat in front of her.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, But is Lorenz in?" Geeta asked, her smile giving off a bewitching aura that vastly clashed with Tulip's fairy-like charm.

And Tulip knew, that once she became Gym Leader, this woman in front of her will be a major problem.

For her modeling and makeup career, of course.

How troublesome...

"No," The future Alfronda gym leader answered the Champion, "He's out today and won't be back until later tomorrow,"

Geeta closed her eyes and sighed, her hand lifting to hold her cheek as she contemplated what to do now that she knows that the Gym Leader wasn't in.

"Would you mind passing along a message, in that case?" She asked when she opened her eyes, the yellow spots in her eyes refracting the light as she said so, causing her to look almost otherworldly in her beauty.

Tulip hid the scoff she wanted to make from her face.

"Of course," Tulip smiled, her pink and purple makeup causing her smile to gleam beautifully, a sharp contrast to the darker blues of the Top Champion.

"Thank you, I will return on Thursday, Make sure he keeps his schedule clear for that day, yes? Thank you." Geeta told Tulip, causing the younger woman to smile and nod her head.

Leaving the two women in a peculiar sort of silence.

From the eighteen-year-old Psychic-type trainer's perspective, the silence was awkward and stifling.

However, to the twenty-one-year-old Champion, the silence was comfortable and relaxing.

And the two trainers sat silently in the room, Tulip waiting for Geeta to leave, and Geeta calmly eating from the cookies the Indeedee gave her.

..........................................

Twiddle sighed tiredly as he looked at the small Poison-Fire-type yell at the tall Fairy-type, somehow cowing her into a crying mess in the corner.

He looked down at the unconscious trainer on the floor of the hallway, and couldn't help but wish he was in that same situation.

Alas, he was the only reliable Pokemon in the Battle Hotel right now, so he had to act like the Adult he was.

And with a clap of his hands and a purple glow to his eyes, he got to work.

Hey, I'm currently streaming a playthrough of Pokemon Insurgence on my Twitch channel, if any of you wish to come hang out in chat, channel is Netapel1

Katy <3

Katy <3