Chapter 2 : Cooperation

Orean looks at the people inside the house.

"Son, are you sure?" The old woman looked worried and weak but she always did what her son decided to do. Though she likes her grandson, she also believes in his son's ability to do business even though it's baseless and now that they won't sell the grandson, she is internally relieved but she is worried her son will be so angry and drink a lot and break things again.

The old woman mainly relies on her only two sons.

Ren and Dylan. Ren married Matt 7 years ago when they were just 16 years old. Matt gets pregnant the first year together but Ren thinks he is cheating on him because Matt is a very handsome Ger and many want to marry him and their marriage was very controversial. Thanks to someone's manipulation, he believes that Matt was pregnant when he married him or why is the most handsome Ger married to him?

Looking at this family, Orean can't help but frown.

He is only 24 years old here but he already has a 6 years old son and a daughter!

Everyone is not moving ,looking wearily at him.

"What are you all waiting for? Aren't you going to call the doctor?" He looks at Matt, his nominal wife.

Matt is worried about their daughter but he doesn't want to go. What if he goes and when he returns even Vana was taken away?

He clenched his fist.

"I won't go!" He shouted.

"Why are you shouting?" Thaly frowns. She shouldn't have allowed his son to marry this Ger. What's the use of knowing how to read and write a few words? What's the use of being pretty? Because her son is worried of being cuckolded day and night, he becomes drunkard and always irritated.

"Brother, I'll go and call the doctor." Dylan softly suggested.

"Go." Ren walks to the Kitchen and finds no food. His stomach is very hungry.

He blinks and smiles.

'There is still some benefit given by that crazy Woman.'

"Come with me." Ren said, looking at Tris. A 6 years old boy who had no time to stop trembling when he was called.

"No!" Matt pulled his son and hugged him.

"I'll go with you!"

Orean looks at Matt.

"Okay. Go and bring the basket then."

He grabs the long knife and walks out the house.

Matt's face is pale. That long knife looks so sharp.

He grits his teeth but Tris pulls him.

"Dad, don't go." He sobs.

"I'll be back,okay. Look after Vana."

"Dad!" Tris wasn't able to catch his father's clothes.

Walking up the mountain, the two, husband and wife didn't talk. Matt looks at his back.

Suddenly, Ren paused.

Matt is vigilant.

"I am not Ren. Your husband is dead."

Orean said as he turned around.

Matt's eyes widened.

"What are you saying? Then who are you?"

"I'm Orean. I died in my world and was given a chance to live a new life. But this new life was so abruptly forced on me. I have you as a wife, children and a rural life. This is all throwing me off and I can't handle this responsibility alone. If you promise to cooperate with me, I'll stay with you and help this family."