Nori 'y Presa 38

Final | Chapter

"How are you doing?". Madle asked me. I smiled at her.

"I feel fine and light.". Banggit ko while finding the right key sa kantang gusto kong tugtugin. This is part of my healing, Madle is my therapist and this is my last day here.

I am happy dahil makakabalik na ako sa pilipinas. It's been three years since I left that place, after her burial umuwi ako agad, at pagka uwi ko I made a big mistake na hanggang ngayon ay apektado pa rin ang parents ko.

They are afraid I might try to kill myself again just like what I did after her burial. I cut my pulse, I tried to commit suicide too but unfortunately my father saw me after five minutes kaya naitakbo kaagad ako sa hospital. 

Luckily I made it and now I am finally healed. Tanggap ko na ang pagkawala ng taong minamahal ko. 

I started to play the piano. This was the song that was played during the burial of my beloved Noris. It's also her favorite song.

(Hundred years - Five for fighting Piano cover version) 

While playing, a droplet of tear falls from my right eye. It symbolizes love and longings. I miss her so much. This song is very nostalgic for me, it reminds me of her. This is now my favorite melody.  

It talks about how life can be so fast like a blink of an eye. Just like Noris Majed, she didn't even get to the point where in makakabuo siya ng pamilya.

Hindi manlang kami nag meet ng personal at mahawakan ko manlang siya ng kahit saglit . She's part of my fantasy world and I will keep her memories forever.

.
.
.
.
.

I am now looking forward to my next journey, hindi ko alam kung kaya ko pa bang mag mahal?

I am walking, papalapit sa puntod ni Noris. I am holding a bouquet of Crimson roses and a bunch of sunflowers.

These sunflowers are for Charlie and Owen, magkakatabi ang puntod nilang tatlo, this is for our families. 

"It's been three years my love. I still love you like before. Parang fresh pa ang lahat but I promise you i'm healing. Nagagamot na ang puso ko, pero hindi ko alam kung kaya ko pabang mag mahal after all. You were my first heart break at siguro hanggang doon nalang muna ako. I will focus on improving myself and helping people with needs. I am now a registered nurse my love. I know you're happy sa kung nasaan kaman ngayon. But I will promise you, na palagi ka sa puso at isipan ko. I love you always and forever my Noris majed".  I lit up the candle at inilapag ang mga roses. 

I pray for them at umupo sa gilid. I lean my head on her tomb and caress her name that was written in the white like cement. 

"Hindi pala natuloy ang kasal. Your brother respect my decision, right now he was happily married to his colleague, Fiona. May anak na sila, one year old na. And she looks like you Noris. Gusto ko na ngang amponin at iuwi". Natatawa kong kwento.

"Sana binigyan mo muna ako ng pag asa bago ka nawala mahal". Bulong ko. Malakas ang hangin at rinig na rinig ang tunog ng dagat. It's so peaceful, parang gusto ko nalang tumira dito.   

"Actually she did left us with something.". Kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa bagong sulpot na tao. Napatingin ako sa kaniya at ngumiti.

"Great to see you here finally, Presa. Can I?". He asked me at tumango ako. Umupo siya sa tabi ko at pareho kaming nakasandal sa puntod ng kapatid niya. 

"It's just a coincidence. I planned on coming here yesterday, hindi ko alam na nasa pilipinas kana pala ulit.". He said.  

"I am.". I simply said.

"You love her so much I can see that. Hindi ko alam kung paano at kailan kayo nagka kilala but I am so happy that she met someone like you. Sobrang mahal mo siya and I know that she loves you too". 

Nanahimik ako at tumango.

"When she reached her eighteen birthday may sinabi siya na hindi ko ikinatuwa. She said I want to have a child but I am not capable of loving someone. I will definitely die in the middle of my 20th. And that was the beginning of me having an anxiety because of her. I don't want her to die because I love my sister so much".  He said.

I remained silent at nakinig lang sa mga kwento niya. This is my first time to talk to him, ito na ata ang pinaka mahaba naming pag uusap. And it's all about his sister. 

"That's why she left us with something and she told me to give it to someone who can love her unconditionally. Sabi ko sa kaniya Paano ko malalaman ang nag mamahal saiyo ni wala ka ngang girlfriend ". Natawa ako ng mahina dahil ginaya talaga niya ang boses ni Noris. 

"And she said, I will find someone and give her my future son.". Naguguluhan ako sa mga sinasabi ni Ricky ngayon. What's his point. 

"Ngayon ko lang nasabi ang mga ito saiyo kasi naman hindi ka makausap three years ago and then you tried to kill yourself too. I waited for this moment to come Presa.". He said.

"You're giving me false hope right now Ricky". I whispered. Yumuko ako at huminga ng malalim. I want to cry.  

"My wife is an OBGYN she can help you conceive Noris'child". Tumaas ang kilay ko.

"That's impossible, it could only happen if she-". He cut me off.

"I was with her when she decided to preserve her sperm. She can impregante a woman because she's an intersex. And I thought of you, alam kong willing kang dalhin at ipag buntis ang magiging anak ng kapatid ko".

My heart skip a beat when he explained it to me. I look at him, teary eyed. Gusto kong humagolgol sa pag asang sinasabi niya saakin.

"Seriously Ricky?". This time I am crying. 

"Yes and we can start the process as soon as possible. But first ask your parents about this". Ngumiti siya saakin at binigyan niya ako ng card. It's his number. 

"My parents are looking forward to it. They are excited to see their future apo with Noris. And they chose you to be the mother, only if you are willing". He said.

"Yes I am Ricky! Thank you! Thank you so much". Humarap ako sa puntod ni Noris at napaiyak sa tuwa. 

"This is a sign of a new beginning, Love". I whispered.