Nori 'y Presa 16

Chapter 16

I went out of the bathroom and looked for a dress. Maraming klase ng dress, there's white, blue, red, purple and pink but I decided to borrow the white one. It has flower details and I think it would suit me well. 

Naka- palibot sa katawan ko ang white towel at napahawak ako doon ng mahigpit nang narinig ko ang boses ni Noris. 

"Feel free to choose, breakfast is ready. I will just take a shower. Kapag ka- gutom kana mauna kanang kumain. Susunod ako kaagad.". She said and I just nodded.

Nang tumalikod na siya papasok sa bathroom ng yatch ay tiyaka ako lumingon sa kaniya. She removed her shirt at natira lang ang suot niyang sports bra.

She really look good wearing sport brasseries. But I saw her tattooed back, there are two long scratches and I was the one to blame. I did that and I feel guilty.  

I immediately wore a pair of underwear and decided to come after her, nag lakad ako ng dahan dahan papasok mismo sa bathroom ng yatch.

Hindi na ako nagulat when I saw her naked body, no, she's not naked. Her body is covered with tattoos, I couldn't see her skin, I can't figure it out kung ano ang mapa na meron sa kaniyang lower back.

It has a red letter X, meaning there's a hidden place somewhere the map tattoos. I smiled sweetly dahil alam kong bawat tattoo na meron siya ay may kasamang meaning.

Hindi ko lang alam kung ano at kung bakit punong puno siya ng tattoo. I wanna know.

I really wanna know her more, I want to catch her so bad and I don't know how.  Nag lakad ako ng dahan dahan papalapit sa kaniya while I was combing my hair with the use of my fingers. 

When I noticed her bruises I feel a sudden guilt, because I was the one to blame kung bakit siya merong mga scratch sa likod.

"I can feel your breathing Miss Aya. You know". She said seriously while taking a shower. 

"I am so sorry for invading your personal space and time. I just- want to see if those cuts are deep". Tukoy ko sa mga scratch na gawa ng kuko ko. 

"Come closer and see it by yourself, don't mind my naked body. You saw me naked already.". Dahan dahan na sabi niya.

Nakatayo lang siya habang rumaragasa ang tubig galing sa shower , medyo nag dalawang isip ako kung lalapit ako dahil baka mabasa ang suot kong dress. 

"Turn off the shower". I said and she obeyed.

This time I decided to come closer and take a good look at her cuts. May kunting dugo at talagang medyo malalim ang iba.

"Perks of being a virgin I guess". I whispered and she chuckled. 

"It's okay, I hope it will leave a scar, a remembrance from you would be great.". Tumawa ako ng mahina..

"We just met right? Why do I have this feeling, na bakit gusto ko pang makilala ka? Is it not good to know you? Or we can just be like this hanggang sa mag simula ang work and internship ko dito. I will definitely leave and you know, hindi kita kakalimutan". Tumawa siya ng mahina.

Kumuha ako ng bulak at ng betadine, it will help the cut heal faster.  

"Why do I feel like you're already attached to me? Please don't and distance yourself from me. You're getting married and I don't want you to doubt your feelings towards your future husband". Pahayag niya..

"You know what also? You're being talkative, when I first met you, you were snob and very silent. Why sudden change?". I asked her sarcastically.