cuddling after being intimate together (requested)

Selena pressed kisses across your face before dropping her forehead against yours.

You were both trying to catch your breath as sweat rolled down your skin.

You looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was just a little after midnight.

You and Selena have spent the last few hours in pure bliss as you catch up on lost time.

She's been even busier than usual lately and your job has been keeping you on your feet a lot lately too, so your time together has been limited.

And as much as you've missed each other and wished that you had been able to spend more time together lately, it all seemed okay now that you were able to spend a few hours showing each other just how much you love and missed each other.

"How was that, baby?" She asked as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"So good, Sel," You spoke breathlessly. "It was just... wow."

She chuckled before rolling off of you to lie down next to you.

"It was just incredible." She said as you put your head on her chest. "It was so nice to catch up and be able to spend time together again. It was nice to show you just how much I love you instead of just telling you."

"I agree, baby. It was perfect and I"m so glad we were able to do that." You said as she kissed your lips softly.

Even though you've shared a ton of kisses over the last few hours, she just couldn't stop.

She wanted to kiss you forever.

"You made me feel like a queen." You spoke.

"That's exactly what you are, baby. My queen." She said as she kissed your head. "You deserve to feel like one every single day. I just hope you know how much you mean to me and I hope you felt how in love I am with you every minute we spent together."

"I did, Selena. I hope you felt the same from me because I love you so much."

"I love you more." She said and kissed you again. "You look so sleepy. Are you going to fall asleep on me?"

"Yes."

"You always do that after we finish."

"Because you wear me out." You chuckled.

"As long as I make you feel as good as you make me feel, then I don't mind one bit."

"Oh, you know you do, baby." You said. "You always make me feel so amazing. Words can't even begin to express it."

She chuckled and brushed her fingers across your bare body.

"You can rest for a few minutes but we do have to clean up in a few, okay?"

"Okay." You sleepily replied.

Selena admired you and cuddled you close as you drifted off to sleep.

You really are her everything and she loves more than anything when she gets to show you that instead of just telling you.

Nights like these are just so perfect and neither of you ever take them for granted.

She just hoped another one would come around soon because she's just so in love with you and she wants to show you that every chance she gets.