the one (requested)

You cracked a sleepy smile when you felt the tips of Selena's fingers brush along the bare skin of your back. Your eyes felt heavy but you felt the happiest you've been in the longest time.

Tonight, you took your relationship with Selena to the next level. You let her see you; from the things you considered to be flaws and turn-offs, to the things that made you feel vulnerable.

Throughout every second of the intimate yet loving moments, you only felt happiness and love; love for her, and loved just as much, if not more, in return.

"Are you sleeping?" She asked and you shook your head before turning around to face her.

She took your hand into hers then brushed her other along your cheek. The sight of you leaning into her touch warmed her heart. She, too, was the happiest she's felt in a while.

Although she feels only joy and love when she's by your side, she feels like she's on cloud nine after such an amazing night of love and passion, and she feels such immense happiness.

"I'm so in love with you." She whispered softly. "Thank you for letting me love on you tonight."

"Thank you for making me feel beautiful."

She leaned in, her lips pressing against yours for a sweet kiss, and lingered for one loving moment.

"You are so beautiful, y/n. I promise to never stop reminding you of that."

She stared at you for a moment. Her eyes were soft, her gaze adoring, and you couldn't stop the butterflies from filling your entire chest as her eyes sparkled.

You broke the eye contact a few seconds later by moving into her arms and laying your head on her chest. Her heartbeat filled your ears.

You brushed your fingertips along her bare thigh and you heard her heart begin to beat a little faster; much like it had earlier in those sweet moments of passion and love you shared.

She dropped a kiss to your head, her gaze falling to the clock on the nightstand.

"Whoa. Can't believe it's already two in the morning."

You chuckled as she let her fingers brush along your side.

"Are you tired?"

"A little. You?"

"Somewhat." She replied. "Let me take you out to breakfast in the morning. My treat."

"Okay." You smiled as you looked up at her.

You watched her bite her lip, a chuckle falling from them as she released it from her teeth and then reached out to brush her fingers along your neck.

"I'll have to let you borrow one of my hoodies. I guess I got a little carried away tonight." She said as she continued to run her fingers along the little love bites she left behind.

You closed your eyes, melting over her touch. You put your head on her chest and felt her cover you with the blanket. She kissed your head a few times, her arms secure around you as you began to drift off to sleep.

You were so relaxed, so content, that you just couldn't stay awake. But Selena didn't complain; she just stared down at you and watched you drift off to sleep, safe in her arms as she realized that you were the one.

"I love you so much, sweet girl." She whispered as she brushed her fingers in circles along your skin.

"I love you too, Sel," you whispered back before falling asleep; happier than ever before.