mommy (requested)

The feeling of Selena's lips brushing against the most sensitive spots on your neck was leaving you breathless.

Your eyes were closed but you could tell that your girlfriend was smirking nonetheless because you could feel it against your skin every time a sigh of bliss would escape your lips.

With your fingers tangled in her hair and your head thrown back against the pillows, you couldn't control or hold back the rush flooding over you every time she paid a little extra attention to those spots on your neck that made you weakest.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" She smirked as she kissed across your collarbones. "Tell me how much you love it when I kiss your neck and brush my hands all over your sweet, soft skin."

Her name fell from your lips as she brushed her fingers across your thighs and your hips, your shorts on the floor so she'd have more of your skin to touch.

"I love it," You sighed. "I love you."

She repeated the words back to you as she moved back to kiss your neck and jaw and to heighten the already intense bliss you felt, she began to leave a few hickeys on those spots on your skin again, leaving you weak in the knees.

You were at a loss for words as you parted your lips.

You were unsure as to what might escape from your mouth as she makes you feel so good but you knew whatever it was, you wouldn't be able to hold back.

"Selena," You said with a shaky sigh as she moved back up to kiss your lips.

Her hands were at the hem of your shirt, tugging at it to wordlessly tell you that she was going to take it off, making sure that you were alright with it.

And as she started to lift it up, she pulled away from your lips to kiss your chest and your stomach.

"Oh, Sel," You moaned and she smiled against your skin, causing your heart to pound a little faster against your chest.

"Yes, darling?"

Whispering a mumbled "please touch me, keep kissing me", her eyes lit up and she started to caress your skin once more as she brushed the tips of her fingers across your body.

You swore to yourself that you hadn't ever felt so good before, that no one else could ever make you feel as loved or as incredible as Selena does.

Overwhelmed by the rush of love and bliss, something fell from your lips that neither of you expected to hear you say.

"Mommy," You moaned as you wrapped your arms around her neck to hold her tighter.

Selena froze for a second and looked up at you with big brown eyes, only to smirk a little more before she giggled against your skin and continued to leave you breathless.

"Is that my new name now?" She asked. "It's hot, baby. I like the way it falls from your lips. It's so sexy," She said as she sank her teeth into her lip, moving up to kiss your neck again. "Sa it again for me. Call me mommy again."

"Mommy," You moaned.

The name and the sound made Selena's heart hammer against her chest.

"That's it. That's what mommy likes."

"You love it when I call you mommy, huh?" You asked as you gazed into her eyes. "Guess we both found out something new about each other tonight."

"Yeah," She smiled. "Oh, mommy loves it when you call her that, baby. I didn't expect it but wow, baby girl, I'm so happy you said it."

"Will mommy reward me if I keep saying it?" You asked with a smirk.

She pecked your lips a couple of times and then the corners of them.

"Oh, absolutely, baby. Keep calling me mommy and I'll give you whatever your heart desires."

"Whatever?"

"Whatever." She confirmed with a gleam in her eyes.

That sounded wonderful to you.

Your mind was already wandering with ideas of how you wanted to spend the night and all of the things you wanted to do.

"Anything for you, mommy."

She smiled before kissing your lips again, kissing you deeply and passionately.

"That's my girl."