"We should go." Harumi said and I nodded. I pulled her back a bit and whispered in her ear.

"I don't know who you think you are but the Ninja will beat you and whatever you have planned." I hissed and she looked at me shocked.

Garmadon attacked the officers and we left. I had tried to stop some of their attacks without them noticing.

They were in front of me and I took a left turn. I hid in an alleyway and waited for the Ninja.

I knew they were going to come to the police station. I just hoped that Harumi nor Garmadon would find me here when they realize I'm not with them.

I saw them running into the station and I ran behind them. "Guys!"

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Lloyd asked and I  nodded. He grabbed me by my arms and looked over me for a minute. We walked in and the Ninja explained the situation with me and they agreed that they would not arrest me.

And that I was in the clear.

"And you are sure it was Garmadon?" Zane asked the Commissioner.

"Yes but It was not the man that I remember. This is someone else. Like they brought back all the worst parts. Plenty of my officers tried to stop them but they couldn't. I tried to reason with him it.. it was like there was nothing left inside to reason with." The commissioner answered.

"But you saw where they were going? He didn't just break Harumi and Y/n out and disappeared. They must've left a clue." Nya said

"All they left us with are broken glass, painful backsides and a healthy dose of humility. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. And thank you Princess for trying to protect us.  I understand you really couldn't do anything because they would've suspected you." The commissioner said and I nodded.

"You did what you could. Besides this is my fight to bear." Lloyd said

"You sure your up for this son?"

"We all are." Kai said

"And look on the bright side. It's just your father and Harumi. At least the rest of the Sons of Garmadon are locked up in Kryptarium." Cole said and my eyes widened.

"They're at Kryptarium." I said and they all looked at me.

"What?" Lloyd asked

"Harumi mentioned about going to Kryptarium to break in. They're going to be there." I said and looked at Lloyd.

"At least we know where Harumi and Lord Garmadon are." Zane said and I nodded. We left and went to the Bounty.

"Also. Congrats Y/n." Kai said and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, congrats. But you have to be careful now. We don't want you to be getting hurt." Cole said and I nodded.

"I know. I got lucky the first time. I'm not so sure for the second." I said and we walked to the bridge.

"This is not good. This is really not good." Cole said and I walked next to Lloyd who was looking at a picture of him and his father.

"We barely beat them last time." Pixal said and I put my hand in Lloyd's back.

"And that was when we had the help of the entire police force." Zane added

"And now they have Lord Garmadon on their side." Nya said and I looked at her.

"Yeah. But did Ashley go super scary mode? And did you guys have me? I can also go super scary mode." I said and Ashley looked at me with a disappointing look.