Traitor

(Y/n's POV)

"Are you sure you're okay?" Lloyd asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine Lloyd. It was probably from the fall. Don't think too much about it." I said as we walked into the Oni temple.

Lloyd jumped to a pillar and me and Rumi followed. I looked at her suspiciously. Ever since we got to the temple she had been acting weird.

He jumped into a pillar with a symbol on it and my eyes widened.

"Lloyd no!" I said but it was too late. He stepped on it and the pillar fell. He jumped to another one with no symbol and I sighed in relief.

"Okay. Don't jump into one with that symbol on it." He said and jumped to another one. I jumped to another pillar and I heard something closing.

"Harumi!" I said and saw that the exit was closing.

"No!" She said and Lloyd jumped back towards us.

"Well.. I guess there's no going back." I said and we jumped forwards. I looked at Harumi and she smiled at me sweetly.

"Don't. Touch. Anything." I whispered harshly at her.

"I didn't touch anything." She hissed back and jumped next to me.

I knew that the symbols were not to be touched because of what my father told me. I jumped on the staircase and Harumi followed but it started to fall.

"Run!" I said and we ran up the stairs.

"Almost there." Lloyd said and we reached the ground.

"You okay?" Lloyd asked me and I nodded. Harumi stood up and looked around.

"I can't see anything in here." She said and Lloyd made a torch using his powers. We walked around and Lloyd walked to a wall.

"What is this place?" Harumi asked and I walked next to Lloyd.

"It's their story." Lloyd said and I left them and walked around. My father had told me about this place but never told me where it was.

There were a lot of drawings on the wall.

"Y/n!" Lloyd said and I walked back to them.

"Yeah?" I said and saw a symbol on a wall.

"Which one should we break?" Harumi asked and I looked at the two walls in thought.

"This one.." I said, pointing to the one with a symbol on it.

"Anyone who has gotten this far would know that that one should not the touched. This is where the mask is." I said and Harumi looked at the ground.

"But you see the water. One wrong move and this place could flood." She said and I sighed.

"Lloyd? Would you do the honors?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's just hope you're right." He said and broke it.

I grinned. "Oh yeah I was right." I said and we walked through. The mask was on the other side of the bridge and it was surrounded by purple flames. Lloyd slipped and where he was standing fell. I caught him before he fell into the darkness.

"That's deep." I said and we saw the torch fall down. We got through the bridge and walked towards the mask.

Harumi tried to grab it but couldn't. She looked back at us. "Only someone with Oni blood can take the mask." She said and Lloyd walked towards the mask.

I stayed back, not wanting him to find out I was part Oni yet. I saw as he hesitated before grabbing it. He grabbed it and pulled it out. I walked next to him, surprised that it did work for him since he's not fully Oni.