The Wedding

(Y/n's POV)

Lloyd and the ninja never came the next day. There were some snake attacks again. And something else.

"Y/n! Come over here!" Mom said

"Coming!" I said and walked to where I had heard her. I cursed and chose to run. Which was hard with the dress I had on.

"What is it- oh." I said once I saw who she was with.

The Ninja.

"Unfortunately due to recent events-"

I interrupted her.

"The wedding is canceled?" I asked with hope. I cut her off again when she was about to speak. "Yes! Freedom! Harumi, sweet face I am free! Hell yeah!" I said and was about to walk away when my mother talked.

"Language child. And no, the wedding is not canceled. It'll be held in two days. Due to Master Wu's disappearance."

"What does that have to do with it?" I whined and quickly stood straight after seeing my mother's face.

"Never mind Harumi! Sadly I am not free... Yet!" I said over my shoulder.

"Ahem.. sorry about her. Y/n, the reason it is being pushed forwards is because they have to look for Master Wu. When the wedding is done then they get to look for him." She said and I made an 'o' shape.

"Right. I'll just go-"

"No. We'll be looking for dresses soon."

"Oh for fucks sake." I said and walked away. "But I'm choosing!"

(Lloyd's POV)

"No." Kai said.

"I don't like her." Cole said, leaning on the counter.

"Listen guys. You're not the one getting married to her. I am." I said and fixed my tie.

"Right. Good luck Lloyd." Kai said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Today was the wedding day.

"Let's go before we're late." Zane said and we went over to the wedding spot.

I stood in my spot and waited for everything to happen. There weren't a lot of people here. Only the ninja, my mom, and the royal family and the guards.

The doors opened and Y/n walked down the aisle.

I'd be lying if I said she doesn't look beautiful. Her hair was curled with a little braid on both sides of her head. There wasn't makeup on her face besides the mascara on her lashes.

I only know because of Nya.

She didn't look at me. That's something I caught on while we were saying our vows.

"And now you may kiss the bride."

I hesitate while stepping forwards. But was surprised when she pulled me in. They cheered and we parted.

She looked at me with hate and hurt. I knew why since we were both forced into this. After the party I was forced to bring her to the bounty. She sat on the couch and looked at me.

"We were both forced into this, right? But if you're going to go and look for your uncle then I'm fine with it. It means that I don't have to deal with you." She said and took off her shoes.

"Uhh. The emperor and empress told me to stay in Ninjago city. To make sure you will be okay. But, I was already planning on staying here. Not because to protect only you but to protect the city." I said and she took a sip of alcohol.

"Yeah. Uh huh. Alright. You'll be doing your things. I'll be at the castle. And only talk when you have to come over. Got it?" She asked and took another sip.

"Yeah uh... Got it. Also, how about you stop drinking? I really don't want to deal with your hangover." I said

And what you'll want to do while drunk.

"You can't boss me around green ninja. Nothing's gonna happen if that's what you're worried about. Take a sip."

Lies.

I took more than a sip.

One thing lead to the other.

(Y/n's POV)

After the wedding day. I didn't talk to Lloyd and the others. They went their own path to look for Master Wu.

Only then did I realize that he never properly met my family.

He would come over for dinner and what not. But Harumi was never there.

"We don't want them with each other in case something happens."

That was their response after I confronted them about it.

I got to know Lloyd a bit more but not enough for him to know my secret. I felt bad since he told me most things about him.

The times he would come over we would drink. Which now that I think about it, it was a bad thing. Every time we did that we woke up in the bedroom.

It's been a year now. The Ninja were still searching for Wu. I felt bad for them all since he basically raised them for a part of their life. For Lloyd it was most of his life.

"Y/n?" I turned around and saw Harumi. She didn't have makeup on and I grinned.

"They got mad at you didn't they?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's fine. Come over here." I said and she sat down next to me. After a while we decided to walk to the balcony.

"I have a question." Harumi said and I looked at her. "Shoot." I said

"Do you trust Lloyd?" She asked and looked at me.

"Uhh. Yeah. I mean I've known him for a whole year. We've gotten to know each other." I said

"But he doesn't know that you're half Oni?" She asked and I sighed.

"Sweet face. That isn't something I can just say. I have to find a way to tell without him freaking out or something." I said and she nodded. I was scared of what his reaction would be if he finds out that I'm half Oni.

"Do you love him?" She asked and I froze. Ever since the wedding day we haven't said that. I knew that he had feelings for me. I was growing feelings for him too but didn't show it.

"Uhh. It's complicated. I mean we haven't said that but I just need time to figure out my feelings towards him." I said and she nodded understanding.

"So you've told him everything?"

"I feel like I'm getting interviewed. And no. I haven't told him everything. Just like he hasn't told me everything about him." I said and lied down. I put my hands behind my head and stared at the sky

"So he doesn't know that you're pregnant?" Harumi asked and I quickly sat up and stared at her with wide eyes.

"How- how do you know that?" I asked her and she grinned.

"You left the test on the counter of your bathroom. When I asked you if you had any lotion and you told me to look in the bathroom, I saw it." She said and I groaned.

"Does mother and father know?" I asked and she shook her head no. I sighed in relief.

"How long?" She asked.

"Well, I took the test the day after.... That was two weeks ago. I'm two weeks pregnant." I said and she hugged me.

"I'm gonna be an aunt!" She said, I laughed and hugged her back.

"Yeah."