𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17. new student unlocked

☆17. new student unlocked
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

♪ mitsuki - washing machine heart

.

.

.

.

.

EVERYTHING SEEMED CLEARER. It was a warning, the first one. Because of her actions, Nana had caught the killer's attention, and he made it clear that if she became an obstacle in the future, he would hurt her.

Without realizing it, she challenged him twice.

The first time was when she had mistaken him for Sunghoon and called him by his name. The second time was when she'd made a speech in front of the vandalized locker.

She had finally understood the real intention of the potential guilty by giving her these words and these apples; making her understand that she was facing imminent danger, certain death.

After spending another night thinking, the protagonist returned to school early the next morning to share her thoughts with the ghost. She had been sitting on the floor for several minutes, looking thoughtful and preoccupied.

     "What are you thinking?"
Sunghoon sighed at the crushing silence but she'd royally ignored him. "Hey..! Someone's here?"

It was impossible to break her concentration; her eyes were squinting and inked on the floor, and she gently bit her finger, indicating that she was in deep thought.

The blond boy sighed and hid his hand in the sleeve of his sweater. Then he patted her shoulder, trying not to make direct physical contact.

     "What if he kills again?"
She'd said suddenly, startling the boy.

     "The hell are you talking about?"

     "I was in my thoughts."

     "God... I know it's complicated but can you just get some rest?"
He glared at her.

     "What if the whole school's in danger? Is there anything I should do?"

     "Maybe you're a witch but not a superhero. Don't try to manage everything, you're not the police."