𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 04. the occult club

☆04

☆04. the occult club
▃▃▃
[ACT. 1]

« A monster hiding in plain sight. »

.

.

.

.

.

     SUNGHOON LOCKED STEPS and skated faster and faster. With this talent, we could clearly tell that the terrain belonged to him and him only. The black-haired girl was still watching him, completely hypnotized.

To tell the truth, it wasn't any different from the usual. When he was alive, Nana was already watching him, entranced by his choreography.

After many minutes, the ghost notice her presence.

     "Oh, you're here already?"

He seemed surprised then stepped out of the rink and removed his skates. Nana found the strength to move her body and went to settle down next to the blond boy.

     "Y-Yeah."

     "Why do you finish so early? Don't you have a club?"

     "No."
She replied mechanically while watching him clean his skates.

     "Still, I'd have bet on the fact that you're part of the art club or... The occ"

     "No... Not this club again!"
She rubbed her face. "I don't know why people equated me with this, but I got harassed because of it."

     "For real!?"

     "Haven't you heard that? Because of your friends my nickname's "Creep"... Anyway."

     "My friends? Who?"
He tossed his skates and turned back to the girl, concerned by what she was saying. Nana huffed, annoyed by rehashing all the bad times.

"Jake and the others."

     "Jake? No fucking way."
The student was very surprised at Sunghoon's reaction. "I'm sorry, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I won't let anyone hurt my soulm"