Epilogue.

—2 months later,Diluc—
I sigh,walking at the entrance of the Dawn Winery.It's been such a long and tiring shift today at the tavern I'm so glad I'm home.I can't wait to see my dear wife.I step inside the Winery but I stop.Y/n is cleaning the kitchen.What is she doing that's not her job.

She turns around and her face lightens."My love" she says,walking at me and kissing me on the lips.I kiss her back,wrapping my arms around her waist."Dear what are you doing? You should just sit and rest" I say and she frowns."Don't get mad please.I was bored and I just wanted to help Adeline,Hillie and Moco" she says.

"But anyway let's just get over that.Let's go to eat love.You must be starving" she continues.Y/n grabs my hand,making me sit down at the table.She goes at the stove and grabs two pots,placing them on the table.The table is already set,everything is set and done.I love her so much.

    We eat in silence,lots of thoughts running through my head.I love her so much.She's everything for me."So how was at the tavern today?" She asks."Tiring.Nothing new" I say and she nods.We soon finish our food.Y/n gets up,picking up our plates and washing them at the sink.I get up from my seat,walking behind her and placing my arms around her waist.

"Love I have a surprise for you" she says."Oh? What is it?" I ask and she turns around to face me."It's in our room" she says.I pick her up,quickly going in our room.She laughs,playing with my hair in the meantime.I place her down once we are in our room and I look at her."Please sit down on the bed" she says.I sit down.

"Okay now close your eyes" she says and I close my eyes.What is she planning? What kind of surprise does she have for me? I hear her footsteps and then suddenly her hand grabbing mine.What is it? I feel a small thing in my hand."Okay.You can open your eyes" she says.I open my eyes,seeing a small box.

I look up at her and she smiles."Open it" she says.I open the box revealing a paper with a single word on it.

Father.

I frown.Father? What is this supposed to mean? My eyes widen,remembering the events from our wedding night.There's no way..I look up at her and she looks at me,small fear in her eyes."A-Are you serious?" I ask,getting up from the bed.She nods,tears forming in her eyes.I quickly wipe them away,cupping her face.

"Don't cry love.I hate seeing you cry" I say.I would kill for her tears.My dear hugs me."Diluc..I found out today" she says."I..can't believe this.I'm going to be a father? Wait.Do you feel ready love?" I ask and she nods."Of course.I always felt ready with you" my dear says.

I pick her up,spinning her around.She laughs."You'll be an amazing father Diluc.Just like father Crepus was" she says and I smile.I hope I will be.."And you will be an amazing mother my dear.I love you so much" I say,holding her impossibly close to me.

"I love you too.So much.I always will" Y/n says.I kiss the top of her head,looking up at the ceiling.I don't deserve her.

My sweet sweet angel..we'll have a family.I really don't deserve her and her love.She's everything for me.

——————————————the end.