23.

—Time skip,Y/n—
    "Thank you for coming.See you" I finally greet our last guest that leaves the Winery.Everyone left and I've never been so tired than how I am right now.But on the other hand,it was all worth it.I smile,starting to clean up the mess in the Winery.So many quests we've had."Lady Y/n! Please don't.Not again" Adeline says."Adeline it's okay let me help you" I say and she shakes her head."Hillie and Moco will help me.You go at Master Diluc" she says.

"Alright then.Goodnight" I say and she smiles."Goodnight" she says.I walk up on the stairs towards our bedroom,the bride dress dragging behind me.I enter in our room where I see my husband sitting on the edge of the bed.He looks up at me and gets up.

"Hi Lady Ragnvindr" he says and I laugh."Hi there dear husband" I say and he smiles.Diluc walks at me,placing his hands on each side of my waist."Are you tired love?" He asks and I nod."Yes..it was such a long day but it was worth it" I say.Diluc moves his head,starting to kiss my neck.Oh.

Ohhh.

"Mmm..Diluc" I call his name and he hums against my neck."Don't worry my love.This is all about you.All about you" he whispers.His bare hands move from my waist to my back where he starts to unzip my long,heavy dress.He helps me get off my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear.I slightly shiver from the room temperature but his warm hands find their way on my waist,warming me up.

I look up in his beautiful eyes and he kisses me again.He makes me feel so many emotions every time we kiss.After we break our kiss,I tug at his shirt and he smiles at me,slowly taking it off.Is he...nervous? But why? Once his shirt is off,I look at his beautiful upper body.He has scars on his arms and on his chest.Maybe that's why he is nervous for..

I smile at him,pressing kisses on every single scar of his."You are so beautiful" I whisper,resting my head on his chest."Thank you love" he says,wrapping his arms around me.Diluc picks me up,then gently placing me on the bed.He moves lower,pressing kisses on my legs.He goes up,trailing kisses all the way from my ankles to my shoulders.Diluc goes lower,kissing my arms..my hands..my fingers.I feel so warm.So loved.

   I place my hands on his cheeks,making him look at me."Kiss me" I say and in the next second his lips were on mine.I wrap my arms around his neck as our kiss deepens.It's such a slow yet intense, romantic kiss..

I suddenly feel his hand travel down from my stomach to my underwear.Diluc moves his hand in my underwear and slowly starts rubbing my clit.I moan in our slow kiss and he lets out a shaky breath.We part away from our kiss as we lock eyes."Is this alright my love?" He asks and I nod repeatedly.

He keeps rubbing my clit as I let out a few moans and he kisses my cheek."You're doing so good for me love" he says,slowly pushing one of his fingers inside me.I moan and he pecks my lips."You're so beautiful..so perfect.I love you.I love you so much" he says and I smile.

   Some moments later he adds another finger.He's stretching me out..after all I've never done something like this.At first it was painful but now it's becoming enjoyable."Are you good my love? Can I add another one?" He whispers in my ear and I nod."Use your words dear" he says,deeply looking in my eyes.

"Yes I'm alright..and yes you can add another one" I say and he nods,adding another one.He also picks up the speed,but not too much.Just the perfect speed.I let out another pair of moans and he smiles at me."Do you think you are ready? If not we can do something else or-" I cut him off by kissing his lips.

   "I'm ready my love.I'm sure" I say and he smiles.Diluc moves in between my legs,placing kisses on my thighs.He takes off my underwear and then he takes off his pants and underwear as well.Oh.He's..big.Very.There's that weird feeling in my stomach again.

Diluc looks down at me and I nod again."This might hurt.But trust me love it will be alright.If you want to stop please tell me" he says and I nod.He slowly pushes the tip of his member inside me and I moan louder than before.His lips find their way on mine once again."Breath my love.You are doing so good.Such a good girl you are for me" he whispers to me.

Diluc continues pushing it inside of me as slow as he can,stopping very often and whispering praises to me.He's making me feel so loved.Once he is fully inside of me,I look in his eyes and I nod.He smiles and slowly starts moving his hips back and forth.Moans slip of our mouths as his warm cock goes in and out of me."You are doing so good for me..I love you so much" Diluc moans,laying down on his elbows over me.I wrap my arms around his neck as we share a long kiss.

His thrusts are slow yet deep.It feels so good.I can feel his love and care in all of his actions and I love him so much for that."Diluc.." I moan and he looks at me."Do you want to stop my love?" He asks."No.I-I just love you so much.Keep going" I say and he nods,continuing his thrusts.My skin feels like it might catch on fire.The way he is touching me,praising me and telling me how much he loves me..

His beautiful,silky red hair is touching my skin with every single one of his slow,deep thrusts.Diluc moves his head lower,placing kisses all over my neck and chest once again.I feel like I'm burning.It's such an overwhelming feeling..he's doing this slowly,taking his time.It feels so good.

"My darling..I love you so much.You feel s-so good" he whispers,speeding up his thrusts very slightly.I moan as he keeps his pace,softly whispering praises to me.I suddenly feel a weird feeling in my stomach and I look in his eyes.

"Are you mmh..close my dear?" He asks and I nod."G-Good me too" Diluc says,continuing his thrusts.I feel a wave of pleasure hit me as I reach my high,finishing off with a moan."D-Diluc..do it inside" I say and he looks at me surprised but then nods.

   He continues his thrusts until he cums,his hot seed inside me.He moans,collapsing on my warm body.We're both breathing heavily,trying to catch our breaths.Diluc lazily lifts up his head from my chest,placing a few kisses on my neck."You did so great for me my love.So good.." he says.

Our hot,sweaty bodies resting on top of each other..his hot breath on my skin feels so nice.I move my hand,placing it on his red hair locks.I gently massage his scalp,playing with his soft hair.I love his hair so much..

My husband looks up at me and I place my hands on his cheeks."I love you" I say,kissing his face all over.He smiles."I love you too.So much.But now,let's go get cleaned up yeah? Then we go to bed.Let me take care of you" he says and I nod.

   Diluc gets up from my body and picks me up,looking in my eyes.I wonder what's he thinking about right now.I love him so much..