8.

—Y/n—
I'm sitting on a throne.Cold.So cold..freezing.
I just want this to end.Monsters are in the middle of the huge room,speaking their language that I have no idea what it means.They are making the ceremony to make me their queen.After all,I accepted.I'll be their queen.What do I need to do as their queen though?

An abyss herald suddenly turns at me and I shiver.Both from coldness and from fear.These creatures terrify me.The Abyss Herald floats towards me and I stiffen the closer he gets.Behind him,more Abyss Heralds and Mages follow and they all stop in front of me.

An Abyss Herald is holding a beautiful crown in his hands.If you can call them hands.It's a very beautiful crown with black and crimson red crystals on it.Is this..mine? The Abyss Herald floats closer and he slowly places the crown on my head.I close my eyes,feeling the crown fit my head perfectly.

I look up and all the abyss creatures in the room are now bowing their heads in front of me."Your Majesty.." the Abyss Herald who placed the crown on my head says.I stare into nothingness.I want everything to end so I can return to Diluc.I'm so worried.

The other abyss monsters get up and leave,only the one who placed my crown remaining."Your Majesty.Before we continue our normal ceremony,I have to tell you some rules.Very important rules" he says and I nod.What else do I have to do..

"First rule.You are not allowed to leave your position empty until a good and worthy person is ready to take your place.Until then,you must remain here and fulfill your job as our queen" he says and I stare down at the ground.And what? After someone else comes here..they will just throw me out? If they take me to Mondstadt I don't mind.

"Second rule.As our queen,we all expect you to be loyal to us.We are all loyal to you majesty.But,you also have to be loyal and don't even try to plan out an escape or anything.No matter where you are..we will find you" he says and I slowly nod.I hate these creatures so much.

"Third rule.You must fulfill your jobs correctly and without mistakes.You'll have to do many things but,that's why you have servants like me and many more" I nod again.How many rules are there?

"Forth rule.If you get caught escaping,you will follow the same path as our last queen.Which means,you won't be here too long" he says and I gulp.If I try to escape they'll definitely kill me.

"Something else.We talked about this but I'll remind you.If you fulfill your duties correctly,we will allow you to go back to your lover.But.If you want that,someone else has to take your place.As I said in the first rule,you cannot leave this place until a worthy person takes your place.When we find someone else and you want to go,you are ready to go" he says and I nod.

I can't wait to find someone else to take my place so I can return to my lover.Wait what? We are not lovers yet..I love him very much but I don't know if he returns the feelings.We never talked about this so I don't know.But I can just hope he loves me back as much as I do.

"Alright.Next rule" he says and I sigh.Who knows how many rules are there and I have to listen to every single one.

—Small time skip—
   "And last one,20th rule.You cannot search for someone to take your place.You have to be patient and wait for someone to appear and you are the one who has to call them worthy enough to take your place.Only after that,they can take your place.Questions?" He says and I yawn.He finally finished!

"No.I understood everything thank you" I say and he nods."Very well.I'm glad.Now,going to the second group of rules" he says and I stare at him with big eyes.He laughs."Just kidding.That was everything.We all expect you to follow these rules and everything will go smoothly" he says and I look at him.

I wish I could see Diluc.

The Abyss Herald bows his head and leaves the room,leaving only me in this huge room.I stare down at my hands and I sigh.I'm officially a queen in the abyss.This abyss herald told me so many rules but I still didn't understand what I need to do as a queen.Do I have to complete papers like father Crepus was doing?

Do I have to go in missions? Do I have to kill? I don't know and I hope not.I don't want to kill anyone.But in the same time..these creatures are very dangerous and they kill.So,I suppose I'll have to kill at some point.I don't want that..I just want a person to come here so I can leave and return to Diluc.

I'm so worried for him.He was already in a bad condition after his father's passing and the fight he had with his brother.I was trying my best to comfort him and be by his side all the time but now,that I'm gone,who knows what's going on with him?

I'm just so glad I managed to tell him I love him before that monster took me.Who knows if I will ever leave this place.No! No no.Don't think like that.I have to be positive.I can't lose my faith and hope.I'll return to Diluc,the person I love so much.Hang on in there Diluc.I'll soon be there for you..