12.

—Y/n—
  It's been a few weeks since I met with the two Fatui Harbingers and no one came to request the throne.No one.I stood every day with hope that the person they told me about will be here and will ask for the throne.But no one came.I shouldn't lose my hope like that..I know someone will come but how much should I wait?

How much more should I wait? I miss Diluc so much.Who knows what is he doing.Is he alright? I want to know..I want to know! Where is that girl? They told me she will be here soon.And no one is here.I'm so tired of doing this and acting like this.I hate the Abyss and I hate all the monsters that are part of it.

I look up at the ceiling and I sigh.I want to cry so bad.Just need to have a bit more patience..I'm sure she will be here and I will leave this place.Yes..she will...

  I sigh,hearing repeated knocks on the door."Come in" I say and the door opens in a hurry revealing an Abyss Lector.He quickly bows his head."Your Majesty.Her Highness just got someone" he says and I look at him.Oh he means the beautiful blonde lady.I heard some monsters call her the Unknown God so I'll go with that too.

"Who?" I ask and he looks up."I don't know that yet..I just know she's a girl.Blonde" he says and I nod."If you see her,tell her I'm waiting for her in my throne room" I say and he nods."Yes.Of course your Majesty" he says then walks out of my room.Is this..her? The one the Harbingers told me about? Is she finally here? Finally...

  Now I just have to wait for her to get here and with some luck she'll get in my place.I'll act sad and everything and then I'm off.I can't wait to get out of this place and return to Mondstadt.Return to the one I love.

—Time skip—
I'm sitting on my throne,waiting for her to be here.I can't wait.The room is full of Abyss Lectors and Heralds in case she tries anything that could put me in danger.I doubt that but these are the safety rules I can't do anything about it.

The gates open revealing the two females I've been waiting for so long.I've been dreaming of this moment.My acquaintance the Unknown God next to her.The blonde girl I heard so many things about.The Harbingers were right.

They walk in the middle of the room,the Unknown God is floating but anyway,they stop and the blonde girl bows her head."Hello there" I say."Hello" the Unknown God says and the blonde girl looks at me."Hello your Majesty" she says."What is your name?" I ask."I'm Lumine" she says.Lumine..you are my savior.

"Welcome to the Abyss base.Is there any particular reason you are here today?" I ask,talking calmly."Yes your Majesty.You see..me and my brother were traveling.We are travelers.And..we met this lady.We fought but unfortunately we lost and I was taken away" she says.Oh? So she's not trying to become the queen here?..I have to talk with her.

  I tilt my head towards the door and all the Abyss monsters go out of the room including the Unknown God,only me and Lumine left.I get up from my throne and I walk at her,placing a hand on her shoulder."Lumine.I see that you are afraid.And if I were in your place,I would be afraid too.But,we have some things to talk" I say and she looks at me,waiting for me to continue.

"I didn't get here because I wanted to.They took me here by force.And,here are many rules.I'm forced to be in this place until someone else wants to take my place.I've been waiting for this moment for so long.Lumine..are you willing to take this responsibility and become the Abyss queen?" I ask.She looks me with a surprised look.

"Me..the Abyss queen?" She asks and I nod."Yes.I know you are confused and scared.But please,you are my only hope" I say and she looks down."But..I want to go back to my brother.." she says and I look at her with pity."I understand you.I want to go back to my lover too.Please Lumine.If you help me I'm sure someone will help you too" I say and she looks at me with tears filling her eyes.

Lumine suddenly wraps her arms around me and I do the same."It's okay...it's gonna be okay" I say and she sniffs."I will help you" she says.I close my eyes for a second and then I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding."Thank you.I thank you.Thank you so much Lumine.I just know someone will help you too just as you saved me" I say and she smiles.

"Lectors" I say louder and the gates open revealing two Abyss Lectors."Please escort this lady to a room and make sure she's comfortable" I say and they nod.Lumine smiles at me one more time and she walks out with two Abyss Lectors.I smile,looking up at the ceiling.I'll finally leave this place.

I walk out of my throne room to look for the Abyss Herald that told me all the rules.He has to know that someone is willing to take my place.I see him in distance,floating towards I don't know where.I call his name and he turns around.

"Yes your Majesty?" He asks."I have to talk to you.Follow me in my office" I say and he nods.We both walk in my office in silence.I sit down in my chair and he looks at me,waiting to hear what I'm about to say."Have you met the girl?" I ask and he shakes his head."I didn't meet her but I heard about her" he says and I nod.

"Well.I have some news.About the first rule you told me" I say and he is silent for a moment."Yes..what about the first rule?" He asks.I couldn't wait to tell him this."She is willing to take my place" I say and he nods in anticipation."I see..I see.Are you sure about it though?" He asks.What is this question?! I couldn't wait to say this.

"Yes.I am sure" I say and he nods."Very well then...the ceremony is tomorrow then" he says and I nod.He bows his head and walks or rather...floats out of my office.Oh dear Archons...I'm finally leaving this place and I'm returning to Mondstadt. Finally..Diluc my dearest I'll soon be there with you.Just a bit more patience.