20.

—One month later,Y/n—
"Love can you take care of this please? I really have to go" Diluc asks and I nod."Of course.Take care" I say,pecking his lips.He smiles,walking out of his office.I'm helping Diluc to finish some papers that are apparently important.I used to do lots of paperwork when I was in the Abyss so this isn't new.

He is a very busy man so this is the least I can do to help him.Even though,something seems weird.He has been so busy these last few days we barely have time to give attention to each other.I know he is busy,after all he has a whole wine industry on his back.But,it was not like this before.Maybe it's just a tougher time for him.

I just hope he will be less busier as soon as possible.When he's so busy like this he neglects himself a lot.He doesn't eat,sleep or hydrate properly.But I make sure he eats and drinks enough before going to bed.I usually force him to go to sleep earlier so he can rest more while I do his papers.It's not much but I'm glad I can help him.He really deserves some rest.

I'm just confused why is he so requested at the tavern? Isn't he supposed to work shifts with Charles? Is Charles sick? I have no idea.I just wish he would take care of himself..

—Diluc—
   Ugh how about this one? No..this doesn't seem like it.Oh maybe this one? Hmm..no.This isn't it neither.How hard is it to find a good one? It's starting to get on my nerves."Hello Diluc.I'm here" I hear Eula's voice."Hello.I need your help with this Eula" I say and she nods."Do you have any options that you like?" She asks and I nod."I would say these two.But you know better than me" I say.

She closely looks at every detail,analyzing the two options I gave her."Hmm.Maybe this one.It isn't too bad and I think Y/n would like it" she says."You think so?" I ask and she nods."Alright.But just to be sure look around as well.Maybe you notice something better" I say.Eula looks at all the rings,taking her time.This is really important for me.

   Some minutes later,Eula returns to me."Yes.I would say this one is the best.I'm sure Y/n will love this" she says and I nod."Thank you Eula" I say and she smiles."You're welcome" she says,leaving.Alright this one it is.I really hope Y/n will like this.It wasn't easy to get Eula help me.She does not really like me but..she probably did it for Y/n more than for me.

I'm planning to ask her to marry me.

Maybe it's too early,we are still young.I'm 23 and she is 22.But I am sure she is the one I want to spend all my life with.The way she makes sure I eat and drink enough and she sometimes forces me to go to sleep.In the meantime she is doing my papers which is so nice of her.I just..love her so much.

I walk at the shop owner with the ring me and Eula decided."Is this one it? It's expensive" He says and I nod."It doesn't matter" I say and he gets it,packing it in a beautiful,small red box."This will be five million Mora master Diluc" he says and I nod.I hand him a full bag of mora and he offers me the box.

I walk out of his shop with the box in my pocket.I have to make sure Y/n won't find this.I have to finish many things before asking her though.And..I have to ask for help.

—Small time skip—
I stop on his porch,staring at his door.I need help with this..I take a breath,knocking on his door.Kaeya opens the door some moments later,his eye looking at me surprised."Diluc.What a surprise.Come in" he says.I walk in his house and he stares at me.

"Kaeya..I'm planning to ask Y/n to marry me" I say and he looks at me surprised."And you see,I need some help for that.Eula helped me choose a ring for her and I need help to organize everything.You know that spot on Starsnatch Cliff?" I continue and he nods.

"I will wait for her there and there's where I will ask her.But,I need someone to go at the Dawn Winery and tell her I need help.She'll get worried and run there" I say and Kaeya hums."And you thought about me hmm?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes.Can you help me?" I ask and he chuckles."Yes Diluc.I'll help you.Just tell me when" he says."Tomorrow at night.Around 8 pm.But,please follow her and make sure no monsters attack her" I say.He nods.I thank him,walking out of his house.I did it.I asked Kaeya for help..It's more for Y/n though.

Anyway,I have to go at the tavern now.Charles must be waiting for me to change shifts.I walk through the city that's surprisingly empty for this hour.Usually there were more people on the streets.I finally get at the tavern and I step in,seeing Charles."Oh hello Master Diluc" he greets me."Hello Charles" I say,walking behind the counter.

There aren't that many people in the tavern but they usually get here later."Alright.I'll get going.I have a date tonight" Charles says."Oh? Really? Have fun then" I say and he smiles."Thank you! Have a great night" he says,walking out of the tavern.Another shift..

I must say I'm so nervous about tomorrow.It isn't my thing to be nervous but this is making my heart beat so fast it might fly out of my chest.I hope Y/n will accept.I mean..we have been separated for years but that did not mean our feelings faded.I love her so much.I am sure she is the one I want to spend all the rest of my life with.