21.

—Next day,Y/n—
    Diluc left early today,just like he had left in the last few days now.It's a beautiful sunset outside,the sunlight hitting every single corner and lighting every shadow,the sky a pretty yellow color.I love sunsets.I always did.I'm just even more worried for my lover.He is so busy all the time I wish he could have the tiniest free time and take care of himself.I've also noticed he's..nervous? But why would he?

Ugh..I don't know.I really don't.Maybe he will eventually tell me.If not,I will ask him myself.I'm worried for him.

I brush off these thoughts for now as I finish doing the laundry.I actually cleaned a lot today and I don't know why I just felt like doing so.I know that's why we have maids but I had nothing to do.I smile,feeling proud of myself.

Proud...of myself?

I smile,quickly going down the stairs.I have to tell mom and dad! They will be so proud of me."Mom! Dad! Do you want to know what I did?" I ask,my smile so wide my cheeks started to hurt.They did not turn their attention to me,so I asked them again.Maybe they didn't hear me.

Mom sighs,turning at me."What is it?" She asks."I cleaned my room!" I say,so proud of myself.She just looks at me."I'm surprised you did something useful for once in your life" she says,looking away for me again.

"I'm surprised you did something useful for once in your life" oh.

Oh..

Am I..useless? For once in my life? Have I done.. nothing good in my life? But I'm still little.Am I annoying mom and dad?.. But why?

I look down,my happiness and excitement gone.I turn around,walking back in my room without any words.Maybe they are right..I lay down on my bed,turning to my left as tears fall down my cheeks.Maybe mom will come and..take me in her arms..and tell me she's proud of me..

    I smile,looking at my reflection in the mirror.Mom will come and take me in her arms? Tell me she is proud of me? Oh how much I craved for that..but it never happened.

That was years ago,and these words just repeat in my head just like back then.Should I be..proud of myself? Do I have a reason to be proud of myself? I shouldn't..

  I feel hot,salty tears run down my cheeks.I just have to deal with this..why is it so hard? Why can't I forget about them?! I just want to forget about them and their words.Please..

"Lady Y/n? Lady Y/n are you alright?" I suddenly hear Adeline's voice.I instantly wipe my tears,pretending I'm looking for something."Oh hello Adeline.Of course I'm alright why wouldn't I be?" I say,trying to hide my trembling voice.She doesn't buy it.

   "Lady Y/n..did something happen? Please tell me or tell Master Diluc" she says."No Adeline.Nothing happened I promise you.Can I help you?" I ask,changing the subject."I just wanted to ask if you know why is the laundry done and why is everything so clean.I was supposed to do the laundry and clean" she says.

"I did everything.I was bored and had nothing to do anyway.But please don't tell Diluc.He might not be happy" I say and she looks at me."Okay..I won't tell Master Diluc.I will get going now" she says,looking at me worried.She doesn't want to push me with questions.

   Okay I'm fine now.All good.I went and washed my face so nothing happened.I walk downstairs with a smile on my face,no one in the Winery.Maybe the maids went outside.I would love some tea while I start a new book.Let's make some tea.

I walk at the kitchen but before I can,I hear knocks on the door.Repeated knocks.Oh? I quickly walk at the door,opening it.Oh.I did not expect this."Y/n! I'm so glad I found you.Diluc needs help.He is at the top of Starsnatch Cliff and he needs you there! Please go while I go in Mondstadt and get reinforcements" Kaeya says in a worried voice.Oh no.No no no!

My eyes widen,my heart sinking in my stomach."I know you have questions but there's no time for me to answer.Please hurry Y/n" he says,looking in my eyes with worry.I nod,running past him.I have to go there.Diluc needs me.Please tell me he is alright..Don't worry my love I'll be there as fast as I can.

—Time skip,Diluc—
  I'm sitting at the top of Starsnatch Cliff,an empty feeling in my stomach.I am so nervous and my heart is pounding on my chest.I'm afraid about my darling's reaction when Kaeya made his part.And,I hope she is coming here without any problems.I hope Kaeya is keeping an eye on her so Y/n doesn't encounter any monsters.

And I just can't help it but feel nervous.How will she react? Maybe she will be angry at me for lying.I lied and I'm sure I made her so worried..

   I turn around,noticing a figure approach my spot very fast.This is her.There aren't any monsters on the cliff,I made sure of that.Kaeya is nowhere to be seen so he probably left since I can already see her.

Don't mess this up Diluc..

Her worried figure approaches me,finally slowing down and catching her breath.My beautiful looks up,the most worried look on her face.I walk at her and she instantly jumps in my arms.I catch her in my arms with ease,wrapping my arms around her."Diluc my love..what happened? Are you alright? Please tell me" she asks,breathing heavily from all the running.

   "My dear I am alright.See I'm all good" I say and she looks at me confused."Then..why did Kaeya..what is happening?" She asks,frowning."My love.Please calm down and breath first" I say and she nods,catching her breath.I slowly place her down on her legs and she looks up in my eyes."Do you trust me?" I ask,placing my hands on her waist.

"Of course I do love" she says."Then close your eyes" I whisper in her ear and she nods,closing her eyes.I slowly get my hands away from her waist and I pull out the small box from my pocket.I get on one knee,opening the box revealing the ring Eula helped me choose.

   I take a deep breath."You can open your eyes" I say and Y/n opens her eyes.She looks down at me and her jaw drops."My dear.My love.We've known each other for so many years now.Even though we have been separated,our love remained the same.I love you so much my darling.So I am asking you..will you marry me?" I ask.Y/n looks down at me with a huge smile and nods repeatedly.

"Yes love.Yes I will marry you" she says and I put the ring on her finger.I quickly get up,wrapping my arms around her.She accepted."I love you..I love you so much" I whisper and she holds me close to her figure."I love you too my prince.I love you so much" she says.She accepted.I will marry the woman I love so much.