2.

—Weeks later,Y/n—
More weeks passed since we took our revenge on Kaeya and tomorrow is Diluc's birthday! He is turning 17 tomorrow.It's so surprising how fast time flies.I only turned 16 this year so he's one year older than me but it's fine.

I've been planning a gift for him for days now.I was so unsure what to get him but after thinking I finally decided what to get him and my gift is ready.I packed everything in a red box with a red ribbon and inside I put a bottle of his favorite drink grape juice,a picture with me,him and Kaeya in a frame and a letter.I wrote a letter for Diluc but I'll tell him to only open it later.Not now.

I asked Crepus to hide the box somewhere so Diluc won't find it.I really hope he'll like my gift..

"Y/n? Where are you?" I hear Kaeya's voice call me."I'm here" I yell loud enough so he can hear me.Kaeya walks in my room with his hands behind his back."Y/n I have a question.What did you get Diluc for his birthday?" He asks."I got him a bottle of freshly made grape juice and picture with us three" I say,not mentioning the letter.It's a secret.

"Oh.I see" he says."What did you get him?" I ask and he looks at me."I got him this" he says,moving his hands from his back and showing me a vase.Literally.A vase.It's pretty though."By your expressions,it's not the best gift right?" He asks and I don't say anything for a moment."No I think it's a great gift.It's pretty" I say and he smiles."Do you think he'll like it?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah.I'm sure he will" I say and he nods."Thanks Y/n.I'll get going now" he says but before he can walk out of my room I stop him."Wait.Where's Diluc by the way?" I ask and Kaeya turns to look at me."He's near the lake" Kaeya says and I nod."Okay" I smile at him and he walks out of my room.Diluc is at the lake..

That is his special spot.He usually goes there when he is sad or he's just thinking about something.Diluc has so much perseverance in him and it's very obvious.Even though he's still young,he already carries things on his back.He's the next owner of the Dawn Winery.He's the next generation of the Ragnvindr family.He already carries such responsibility.

Tomorrow is his birthday.Even if with me or Kaeya he is very comfortable and happy,he can still be cold sometimes.So,usually he doesn't like celebrating birthdays that much.But that doesn't matter.I just hope he will like my birthday gift for him.And later,when he will feel like,he can read the letter I beautifully wrote for him.It's very special.

Next day—
  "Father Crepus! Can you give me the box now?" I ask and he nods,going in his room and bringing me the pretty red box with a ribbon.I smile at him."Thank you" I say and I quickly turn around,heading to Diluc's room.I heard that he woke up!

I knock on his door twice and I hear his voice."Yes?" He says and I open the door.He's standing in the middle of the room in a white shirt and some random black pants."Happy birthday Diluc!" I say excitedly,placing the box down and quickly wrapping my arms around him.He is surprised but then he hugs me back.

"Thank you Y/n.." he whispers and I look up at him."Wait! Here.This is for you" I say,giving him the box.He looks at me and I smile,waiting for him to open it.His hands take off the ribbon and he opens the box,looking inside.A smile covers his face and he looks up at me."This is a picture with us three.Father Crepus took it remember?" I say and he nods with a smile.

"This is a bottle of your favorite,grape juice of course" I say and he chuckles."And this..I don't want you to read it now.Please only read it when your heart tells you to" I say.He looks up at me confused but then nods."Alright.I will" he says,placing the letter back inside the box.

He wraps his arms around me and I smile,resting my head on his chest."Happy birthday again" I say.He hums,gently rubbing my shoulder."Thank you Y/n.You know I don't really like celebrating birthdays but I thank you" he repeats and I look up at him.He's so..

"Ahem" I hear a familiar voice say.We look at the door where Kaeya is standing with a teasing smile on his face."Oh.Sorry for interrupting" he says teasingly.Me and Diluc break the hug and Kaeya laughs,walking over at us."Happy birthday Diluc" he says,offering Diluc a box.

Diluc smiles at him."Thank you" he says,opening the box revealing the vase I saw yesterday.Diluc looks up at Kaeya with a laugh and thanks him again.I notice father Crepus at the door and we all turn to look at him."Happy birthday son" he says,looking at us."Thank you father" Diluc says and Crepus smiles.

"We're going to the tavern.Get ready" he says,walking out.I hug Diluc again,this time a very short hug and I quickly leave,going in my room to get ready.We are celebrating Diluc's birthday at the tavern I have to dress nicely.I'm so excited.