19.

Someone tapped on my shoulder.

I slowly turn around and my jaw drops.It's Regrator and Dottore.They are without their white-grayish coats this time.Diluc turns around and I feel him moving closer to me."Greetings Diluc.We are glad you were able to attend our party.It's a pleasure to see you here lady Y/n" Regrator says,gently picking up my hand and kissing my knuckles.

Diluc is silent for a moment but then he answers Regrator."Hello Regrator.Thank you for the invitation.I hope none of you mind I took my darling with me" he says and Regrator keeps his straight posture and that smile.I still don't get it why he is always smiling.

Also Dottore is very silent.He never spoke since they got here but I noticed he wants to say something."Nice to see you again Diluc" The Doctor says with a small smirk.Diluc gives him such a good fake smile I almost thought it's real."Really nice to see you again as well Doctor" he says.

"Have you considered our offers lady Y/n?" Regrator asks.I was hoping he won't ask that."Yes.I did.Unfortunately I don't think I will take the job.I'm not looking for one right now" I say and he nods."I see.If you are ever looking for one let us know" he says and I smile."I will" I say.

There's a small silence until a ginger haired man approaches us."Regrator,Dottore,you are requested by-" he stops once he notices Diluc."Ah hello comrade.It's been a while" he says and Diluc nods."Hello Tartaglia" he finally says and 'Tartaglia' turns his attention to me."And who's this beautiful lady with you Diluc?" He asks.

I feel Diluc's hand tight around my waist as he answers Tartaglia's question."She's Y/n.My lover" he says and Tartaglia nods."Nice to meet you Y/n.I'm Childe but I also go by Tartaglia" he says and I nod."What were you trying to say Childe? Who requested me and The Doctor?" Regrator asks.Oh right.

"Ah yes.Please excuse us for a while" Tartaglia says and he walks away with Regrator and Dottore.I turn to look at my lover and he smiles at me."Since when do you know them?" He asks with a smile on his face."When I was in the Abyss I met them both.They offered me to become their assistants.Especially Regrator" I say with a smile on my face so everyone else thinks we're talking about random things.

Diluc nods."Stay away from them.They are all Harbingers" he says."But since when do you know them?" I ask and he looks at me."When I disappeared from Mondstadt.I met with The Doctor.I don't really know Regrator but I assume he knows me better than I know him" he says and I nod.

"We can talk about these things at home.Now.." Diluc says,taking a step back and offering me his hand."Care for a dance,my lady?" He asks and I smile,gently taking his hand."Of course,my prince" I say,his eyes widen for a second but then he smiles,pulling me towards him.

   Our bodies are so close to each other.I can smell his scent.Diluc places his hands on each side of my waist and I place my hands on his shoulders.We slowly move to the beautiful music in the background,looking into each other's eyes.His beautiful red eyes that I get lost in oh so often.

His beautiful eyes,such a vibrant color that holds so many memories and emotions.He's so..beautiful. That pretty color..to me it resembles the shine of his blade,a delicate red rose or the blood that falls from his enemies.Indeed,these eyes don't only hold good emotions.The burning hate he has for so many..but who can blame him? He was hurt so many times in his life.I feel so bad I wasn't there for him.But I am now.

The warmth of his hands..of his embrace.His scent..So comforting...I wish I could be in his embrace for as long as we both live.I love him so much..

   "Y/n? Love? Are you alright?" Diluc asks me,worry in his tone."Yes..I'm sorry I just zoned out" I say and he smiles at me.

"Attention to all Fatui members.There is a spy in this facility.Please go take care of it so there won't be any discomfort for our other guests.For the rest,please keep your calm.There's nothing to be worried about" a voice says though a speaker.

The many Fatui agents quickly react,spreading everywhere though the building.A spy? What is a spy doing here and how did they manage to find him? "Diluc? Do you have any idea?" I ask and he shakes his head."No.I have no idea who could it be" he says and I look around,some guests not even caring about the situation.

"Do you want to leave?" Diluc asks,looking down at me with a small smile."I don't know.We can stay some more I think" I say.Should we go? I don't even know.I'm so curious who is that spy? And how did they manage to find him? Or her.I don't know.

   I look around,noticing a woman wearing a mask that's covering half of her face.She looks somehow concerned.She is tall,wearing a nice pair of heels.Her hair looks a little..different.No seriously it looks like it's not real.Maybe it's a wig,and she is wearing a beautiful dark blue dress with stockings.

She's very beautiful even though I can't see her whole face.The only weird thing is that she looks a little concerned about something.I notice her walking towards the exit but two Fatui agents are quick to stop her.They speak something I can't hear from here and then she quickly runs out of the bank.Oh she is probably the spy they were talking about.

I turn my attention back to Diluc and he looks down at me."I assume that was the spy" he says and I nod."Probably" I answer.Maybe we should go home.It's getting a little boring.Even though the rest of the guests seem to be having fun.They are chatting,laughing,dancing and drinking.

"Do you want to drink something love?" Diluc asks and I shake my head."No.I'm alright.Maybe we should go home now" I say and he nods,gently intertwining our hands.We walk towards the exit where I notice the three Harbingers.Of course...

"Have a great night" I say with a smile and they turn their attention to us."Oh? Already leaving? We apologize if you did not enjoy our event.But,we thank you for the presence" Regrator says.I nod."Thank you for inviting us" I say and we walk out of the Northland Bank.Oh it's pretty chilly outside..

"Here love" Diluc says,quick to place his long coat on my shoulders.I thank him as we walk down the many stairs,arriving at the carriage that's waiting for us.I can say I had fun tonight.