Season 2|chapter 81

Start from the beginning

"Tsk tsk,he is an asshole",Logan mumbled in a disappointed tone.

Julia looked upto him,"Huh?"

Logan,"That bastard Ethan. You should have just punched him on the face"

Julia,"We can't force someone to love"

Logan,"Just leave him"

Julia,"I will"

Logan was surprised. He didn't expect her to take his words seriously. "Hah? For real?"

Julia,"For real"

Logan looked at Ethan and sighed. He knew one thing for sure,Ethan is going to regret. He will regret his whole life. "Give him one more chance",he said. After all,Ethan is one of his friends. And the certainty of the future events made him feel sad for him. No matter what problem Ethan is facing right now,the gravity of the regret in the future will be grave.

Julia,"I did give him a second chance. Asked him again and he rejected me. Should have known. Now it doesn't matter. I've already decided"

Logan understood Julia well. Both of them are like creatures who don't have a clear goal. They wondered around with no heads. They are fed up with their own lives.

Logan hummed softly,"I hope you will not regret this either"

________

Yoongi was sitting in a corner with a drink in his hand. He was still thinking about Eva's words. She apologised and made things clear for him as for why she hated him before. She thought he killed his parents.

Even if Yoongi killed her parents,he wouldn't really care. Lives held no meaning to him. And he could care less about someone's hatred for him. But Eva's hatred brought some damage to his body. When she slapped him,he was so angry that his Pendragon blood boiled wanting to kill her. And then Hazel saw it and she was in pain because of her. He remembers how she cried that night because it hurt her body greatly. He didn't want to forgive anyone who caused Hazel pain.

But he ultimately didn't want to drag the matter so he accepted her words neither saying anything or forgiving her.

He sighed and took a sip from his drink before wandering his eyes here and there. His eyes landed on Seokjin who was seeming to be in the middle of scolding Hazel. Jimin was beside him with a smirk. Looks like the little shit had gotten Hazel in trouble again.

But he was too lazy to get up and go. So he watched them from afar knowing his brothers wouldn't go too far with their scolding. He would only stand up if Hazel shed a tear. If she cries,that means she is seriously hurt. So no worries for now.

Someone sat next to him but he didn't need to look to know who he is. "What's wrong with them?"

Namjoon who had sat down next to him,spoke up without being shocked at how his brother recognised him without even looking at him. "They found out that she likes prince Dylan"

Yoongi,"oh"

Namjoon,"Oh? That's all you gotta say?"

Yoongi looked at him with pursed lips,"What do you want me to say then? She is already at the age to have romantic feelings"

Namjoon sighed in agreement,"Right. Frankly speaking,I knew she liked him way before"