Part 2

TW: Mentions of suicide and overdose

September 16, 2027

The Test

Day 1613 since incident

I'm a goddamn genius. I might actually escape. I might not have been trying to find a way out when this came to me, but I have a theory. It started about a week and a half ago. I was driving my car when an animal darted out into the road. I swerved and ran into a tree. I fell unconscious for a few minutes and when I woke up, I was in an ambulance. There were some bandages poorly wrapped around my left arm, as well as a band aid half applied to my nose. I guess my arm was cut open in the crash and my nose was most likely broken on impact. I think whatever is causing this tried to patch me up but couldn't figure out how to properly dress my wound. That or it had no way of physically being close to me and the cut wasn't stitched or cleaned and my nose was still crooked and bleeding.

I think that this thing can only alter the inanimate objects in this world. If it could control the actions of the beings, then it would never have sent that animal out into the road, or it would've been able to patch me up.

The next thing I noticed was that the painkiller bottles were no longer jammed whenever I needed to take them. Still, it only would have one or two of the pills I needed but it did know I was in pain. Whenever the pain got really intense however, the bottle was full. It cannot gauge the medication needed for intense pain. But it still seems to be able to know my intentions behind what I do. If I'm in intense pain and try to take pills with the intention of overdosing, the bottle will be jammed.

The plan is to cause so much pain that I won't be able to focus on the intention of overdosing and hopefully the pill bottle will be open. The only problem now is what to do to cause the pain and how? It already seems to know when I plan to hurt myself so what can I do to intentionally unintentionally get hurt?

I will end this,

Angel,