I walked closer to the crowd, giving them all confused looks. "Love.. you were out of control yesterday. We can all agree."

I shook my head, laughing it off. "You haven't seen shit. Plus I was just having a little fun! I bet Kol would agree with me." I crossed my arms, glaring at Klaus.

"Honestly I think it's hot, so continue on. Invite me next time." Stefan said, grinning at me as he looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, looking at Bonnie and Caroline. "Okay, maybe I'm a littttttle sorry to you two especially.. but you made me mad!" I growled at them.

"Whatever. Elli.. we've all known you've been going out of control. We've decided to try and take control of that." Katerina.. my own sister..

I shook my head, looking between them all. "You're going to lock me up again? That fucked with my head! Everything is fucked because of that! And you!" I ended, pointing at Klaus as he stared at me.

"Inviting me to a ball.. just to invite a girl who's much prettier than I am.." I felt myself getting emotional, and I looked at the ground.

"Aww thank you." I heard Caroline say and I glared daggers at her before turning back to Klaus.

He looked at me, not saying anything at first. "I know.. and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you.." he mumbled, ruffling his hair.

Where's the smile..?

No smile..

Never.

I can't make him smile.

I bet Caroline can..

I looked at his lips, noticing the slight frown.

I looked at the ground. "No, don't.. don't apologize. I'm sorry. I.. I'm so sorry.." I turned to walk out, but I was stopped..

By Damon.

"What do you want?" I questioned, giving him a strange look.

"Now." He whispered, but I heard it and I turned around just to see that Bonnie tried daggering me.

I scoffed, trying to reach for the dagger as Klaus vamped over and pulled it out.

"What the hell? Were you all planning on daggering me? Stuffing me away somewhere? Low.." I scoffed, looking at the others, before looking at Klaus.

He still wasn't smiling.

I want to see that smile..

I'd do anything to see the smile..

Suddenly a thought came to mind and I sat down on the floor, not saying anything at first.

"Do whatever you need. I'll comply.. just.. do it. Maybe I'll see a smile." I mumbled, looking down at my hands.

Someone sat down next to me, pulling me close into their arms.

I looked up and it was Klaus.

A tiny smile worked itself onto my face as I let him hug me.