Chapter 15

Running through the forest I once walked out from, I continued to hear frightening commotions as the night sky became thicker. For sure this spot is creepy but I needed to find the others and end this wreck for I can't risk the chance of losing another member . Going through the woods I heard somebody call out to me making me halted right on my spot as I wondered whether or not to look back.

"Y/n it's me Taehyung,"the voice expressed from behind me as I wondered whether or not to look back to affirm on the off chance that it's truly Taehyung.

"Y/n it's me, why aren't you facing me." Just as I was about to face him I saw Taehyung ahead of me as he walked into another forest. Wait if that's Taehyung then who is-Mana Maria. At the thought of her name I flee as I ran towards the direction Taehyung walked to not even bothering to look back.

"Taehyung, Taehyung," I continued shouting as I caught sight of him but he acted like he couldn't hear me. Why is he still mad at me, wait is he heading to a sea, does he want to die.

"Hey Taehyung you are heading off the wrong way, you could drown if you go further," What's going on

"Taehyung, Taehyung," I shouted as I ran after me. I know why now, Mana Maria, she has gotten to him. Increasing the pace of my speed, I watched in fear as Taehyung walked into the water before turning to face me. He face looked pale like he just seen a ghost. Falling into the sea, I watched as he sank making me run faster than my usual pace not thinking straight as I jumped into the water with him.

My chest stung as I managed to swim towards him as he kept struggling to swim towards the surface already realizing what he just done but it felt like he was being held back. He kept increasing his pace to get to the surface but of no use. Finally accepting his defeat, I watch as the oxygen stored up in his lungs began to escalate. Already feeling petrified, I swam with great force towards him not minding that I was also out of oxygen. Struggling to pull him up, I manage to swim further to his feet as I shouted Asarim takasi as I moved my hand in a cutting motion making my oxygen escalate as my lungs begin to hurt. Taehyung felt lighter as he manages to swim towards the surface with me joining him as with manage to catch our breathe later swimming to the bank as Taehyung collapse on the ground saying something before he blacked out.

"Mana Maria, I saw her, we will all rot in hell"