Chapter 10

What have I done

We all kept running as the little spark of light from the sunset became the only source of light that could be seen through what seems like a forest that we all ran to with thinking straight.

" Did we just loose Namjoon," Jungkook asked as we all kept panting trying to catch our breathe.

"You filthy piece of shit, look what you've caused, you should be locked up in hell," Jimin said as he threw a punch at Taehyung making Taehyung stumble backwards as he touched his lips which was already bruised and bleeding. Actually he deserved it, I know I caused all this but he's just making this situation worse.

"This wouldn't have happened if we never met you, we were all doing fine before you came into our life but now we lost yoongi and now Namjoon and Hoseok all because of you"

"No, we lost Namjoon and Hoseok all because of you, you are nothing but a worthless jerk," Jimin said as he was about to land another punch at Taehyung but was held back by Jungkook.

"You see what I'm saying, c'mon we used to be best friends for fuck sake but ever since she came, you all kept showing your attention to her forgetting the brotherly love we use to share"

"Can you even hear yourself right now, are you functioning normal, what silly excuse is this," Jimin raged.

"Is not a-

"Guys, where's Jin hyung," Jungkook finally spoke. We all looked around finally realizing Jin wasn't with us. Oh no I just can't loose another member.

"Jin, Jin, Jin oppa," I called out hoping he could track our voice. This is unlike Jin, why would he leave us knowing we have to stick together, or did he leave the house with us.

"Jin hyung, Jin hyung, Jin hyung where are you," Jungkook called as he became agitated.

"Over here," Jin answer as he came out from the other end of the forest walking closer to us. Something feels not in place. He gave this intimidating aura that if I didn't know Jin before I would have never approached him. Scanning through his body, my eyes landed on the back of his neck, something was carved in it but I couldn't decipher it because it was covered in blood, but one thing is sure, it was a shape of a circle, the size of a coin.

"Jin your neck, you are bleeding," I said pointing at his neck as the rest turned their direction towards his neck. 

"It's nothing, besides it's just a little cut"

"No you don't get it, something is being carved in your neck"

"Oh," Jin said as he chuckle lightly

"It's been there for a pretty long time, I guess one of the branches pierced my neck which made it bleed, that reminds me we need to leave this place now, follow me I know the way out of here," Jin as he lead the way but once he discovered that no one was following he stopped on his track as he faced us

"Hurry, don't you know it's almost dawn, let's leave this place now, come with me I can get us out of here," Jin persuaded as the rest followed him making me join them. Little did I know that it was now our doom began.