Chapter 6

"I was once possessed by a demon," Jungkook said as we all stared at him, both in panic because Hoseok was still choking and also in shock.

" Asarim takasi!," Jungkook screamed moving his hand in a cutting motion making Hoseok cough loudly as he tried to regain his breathe.

"Hurry follow me, that wouldn't hold her for long," Jungkook said as he hurriedly left the place with him as Jin and Jimin helped Taehyung and Hoseok walk.

Finally reaching what looked like an abandoned creepy place that gave this intimidating eerie feeling, Jungkook pushed open the door to the shop as we all timidly followed him. 

The decor of the store was very creepy as it almost looked like a voodoo house, or could it be ?.

"Jungkook, it's been long I have seen you since when you were, little. What are you doing here," an old lady said as she came out from a room barricaded by a curtain.

"Yes ma'am, actually, we came here because my friends and I are in great danger. We mistakenly summoned an evil force," Jungkook said speaking for us all

"Let me guess, Lisa reederr, gavengrit, the boogie man," the middle aged lady said as she kept looking through her book that was titled voodoo.

"No, something worse, Mana Maria," Jungkook said as the lady gasped in freight dropping her book afterwards.

"Why would you, she's the daughter of hell, goddess of all evil, she's not to be summoned"

"We didn't mean to, please help us," Jungkook said sounding desperate.

"She's not a force, she's an entity and you summoning her will only bring you all to your early grave," the lady said to us all

"Sh*t y/n look what you caused. If only we never met you, if only we never said hi to you that day in school maybe you wouldn't have drag us into this mess," Taehyung said as rage could be sensed in his voice. He's right, I am nothing but bad luck. 

"Now is not the time to start putting blame on others," Namjoon said 

"The haven haired guy is right, as you continue to journey through your last days, your friendship would be put into test because she's really evil so be ready," the lady said as 

"Last days ?, Please we don't want to die," Hoseok said as fear was visible in his eyes 

"Please help us, that's why we are here," Jungkook said with pleading eyes. Dear Lord there has to be a way.

"There's only one way, she's needs to be appeased,"

"But with what," Jungkook asked determined to end this mess

"One of you needs to willingly sacrifice your soul for her,"

"I vote y/n,"