Chapter 8

"Ανήκετε όλοι μαζί μου στην κόλαση"

"What does that mean Jungkook," Jimin asked in fear as the banging on the door subsided

"She says, you all belong with me in hell." Jungkook said as he stared at the door. Suddenly the door opened by itself as it developed a creek noise until it was finally opened as everyone watched in terror on what's to happen.

"Remember in whatever you do, do not leave the the circ-aaarghh," the lady screamed as she was being dragged to the hallway with her bodyblying face flat on the door. She was quick to hold the edge of the wall as she looked at us to say something.

"Never doubt yourself for she lives in your mind," the lady said no longer able to handle the pressure that was dragging her as she freed her hands to be dragged into what has now become our resting place of doom. 

If only, if only we never played this game

She's a demon, who's never ready to forgive 

We watched in freight as the furnitures hanged to the wall of the room came falling down as the lights went flickering. Furnitures upon furniture went flying across the room.

"Remember in whatever we do, do not leave the circle," Namjoon said as the whole room went silent. Soon a high pitched blood curdling scream could be heard through the hallway. A minute later the screaming stopped as everywhere became dead silent.

"Do you think she has gone," Hoseok asked as fear could be seen through his eyes.

"Maybe because the room has been silent for some minutes now," Jimin said panting as he looked at his environment in fear searching for someone he can't see.

"Do you think it's save to leave," Jin asked Namjoon as we all looked at the leader searching for an answer. I watched as Taehyung kept looking at me mischievously as he let out a sinister grin. Next thing I know, my right hand went flying across the circle scattering the salt that surrounded and protected us. Next thing we know, we heard Hoseok let out an agonizing scream as he at he arch his back inside. His screams became unbearable as we all held unto our ears. Soon Hoseok pupils started turning a shade of grey as his eyes finally settled on black. The room temperature dropped as our blood ran cold.

"Hoseok what's wrong, your eyes are black, why are you staring at me like that," Jimin said in fear as he scooter closer to Jin.

"She's here in our midst I can feel it,"