Chapter 4

"She's not a ghost, she's a demon. A demon who was being summoned by us", Jungkook said as fear was shown on his face.

Running to close the door, yoongi was quick enough to lock the door behind him and we all panted in relief

"She's a demon Yoongi, do you think a door can stop her from killing us", Hoseok said as his eyes became glossy.

"Shh, listen, listen, the noise has stopped," Yoongi said shushing everyone as he listened quietly for any sound from the other end of the door.

"I think she's go-ahhh," yoongi screamed in fear as the door flung open and an unknown force dragged him into the hallway closing the door after with a loud thud.

"Did, did we just, loose yoongi," Jungkook said as fear laced his voice.

"I knew it, I said it, I knew this game wasn't save to play but you all didn't listen to me like you always do," Hoseok said as tears rolled down his eyes.

"It's all your fault y/n, if you didn't bring this demonic ritual book our life wouldn't be in danger," Taehyung said sounding pissed as anger could be seen through his eyes.

"Oh so it's my fault now, don't forget you were the one who said we should play this game," I defended myself.

"You are a sicko," Taehyung said as he looked at me with pure hatred.

"Enough, look, outside that door lies a demonic creature who is here for our lives so do you really want to die now or you want to work together to get through this," Namjoon said as a loud knocking on the door could be heard afterwards. The knocking kept going aggressively until it stopped. The shaking of the door could be heard like as if it was being forced open later coming to a stop as moments passed by.

Θα επιστρέψω για την ψυχή σου

Was the sound that could be heard from the other end of the door.

"It's says, I will be back for your soul," Jungkook said as his mouth was agape.

"What does that mean Jungkook," Jimin asked in fear.

"I don't, know ", Jungkook said as he appears lost in his thoughts.

"Let's just spend the night here together till dusk comes tomorrow because we, are in great danger," Namjoon said as we all gathered together to arrange ourselves in a sleeping position.

"What we need, is an exorcism," Jungkook said as he continued to stare into space already occupied in his own thoughts 

.

.

.

.

.

please be honest, do you like the story so far for your thoughts really matters me