Chapter 7

"One of you needs to willingly sacrifice your soul for her,"

"I vote y/n," Taehyung said as he smirked. Does he hate me that much, but he's right, I started this whole mess so now I have to end it.

"Please there has to be another way, help us, please," Jungkook pleaded hoping she could find another way.

"There is but," the lady said as she hesitated a bit

"But what," Namjoon buts in

"You all will have to do the the ritual again but this time do not end it, she will have to be there with you for it's the only way I can perform an exorcism," the lady said as we all looked at her in disbelief and fear. Summon the entity again, last time we did she took Yoongi and now we have to summon her again, only God knows who she will take next.

"So Mana Maria wasn't a game, it was a ritual," Hoseok said as he was lost deep in thoughts 

"We will do the ritual again, tonight, and we  promise, we won't end it," Namjoon said as he had a strict face signaling that we can't go against his rules making Taehyung sigh and groaned in annoyance.

"Why do we have to endanger our lives when y/n is this cause of this mess," he mumbled to himself as he sighed afterwards.

"Are you all ready," Namjoon said as he placed his coin on his palm

"Remember do not end the game," the lady said as she created a circle around us as she also sprinkled some on herself.

"And in no circumstances should any of you cross or scatter the salt placed around you because the moment you do, she will come for you and she will show no mercy," the lady as she she placed the sachet of salt as the stool kept close to the sofa.

"And remember if you feel an presence like an entity back of you or beside you, shout Asarim takasi as you move your arm in a cutting motion," the lady said as she stood beside us closing her eyes as she held her cross to her chest. Coming here she brought lots of crosses as she nailed the head of the cross to the wall. 

"Mana Maria may we enter your game ?", Namjoon said as we all threw the coin behind our shoulders and picked it up after

"Did any of you coin landed on tails," Jin asked in terror as we all nodded.

"Mana Maria may we enter your game ?," Namjoon asked again as we all threw the coin behind us.

"Let me guess, still tails right," Jin asked once more as we all nodded.

"Look y/n this is all your fault," Taehyung said as he raised his voice a little.

"I know and I'm sorry," I replied as I lowered my head in shame and guilt. The room was so tensed, truth be told, I know the boys are mad at me because I dragged them into this mess. 

"Taehyung you need to stop this now, we know that what y/n did was wrong but that doesn't mean you have to keep saying it !, Namjoon shouted a little but held himself back so as not to start a fight.

"Why won't I, because of her we summoned a demon, because of her we lost yoongi, because of her sooner or later we are going to die. You guys unbelievable, Taehyung said as he scoffed afterwards.

"Stop being a prick Taehyung," Namjoon said in annoyance.

"Excuse me for caring about our lives," Taehyung said as everyone sighed in annoyance because we all know that this argument can go on and on as long as Kim Taehyung is involved 

"You all should listen," the lady said as we all obliged as we listened carefully. We felt the temperature of the room dropped as we watched in terror as the cross which was hanging uprightly turned upside down.

"Ανήκετε όλοι μαζί μου στην κόλαση"