A concert to remember: Felix POV

Before the concert:

I pace around my room, while Sam was out at the mall.  She decided to explore before sound check in a few hours.

I texted in the group chat the guys and I made so we can talk about stuff without Sam suspecting anything.

I was pulled out of my anxious thoughts by frantic knocks at my door. I walked over to the door and let in my members.

"Felix why did you text an SOS?" Chan asked worriedly.

"I want to propose to Sam," I said.

The worries look washed off their face and it was replaced with shock and happiness. Chan and Hyunjin's jaw dropped and I was bum rushed into a group hug.

"What took you so long to actually want to propose?" Lee Know-Hyung asked.

"I wanted to wait for the right moment. I was going to do it when we were in Paris, but we got busy with the fashion show and I never got the chance," I sighed

"Wait, you were going to do it when we were in Paris?" Hyunjin asked.

I nod my head and run my fingers through my hair.

"Why did you tell me?"

"Because it was a last minute decision. I was going to tell you the day before I was going to do it, but like I said we got busy,"

"Okay, that makes sense," Hyunjin let out a chuckle.

I laugh as well."I need your help though. I want to do it close to the end of the concert. Right before Haven,"

"Haven is her favorite song to sing," Chan pointed out.

I nod."Exactly,"

"So are you guys willing to help me?" I asked.

"Of course we'll help you Felix," I.N smiled.

I gave them a nervous smile and sat down. I can finally relax for a while.

"When does Sam come back?" Seungmin asks.

"Soon. She texted me before you all came in saying she was almost done," I answered.

At the concert:

"Today is a very special day

"Today is a very special day. Not only for STAY, but also for Felix and Sam. We all know they have been dating for a while and we have seen some comments asking when they are going to get married. Well, why don't we hand over everything to Felix," Chan said.

The fans start cheering as I get down on one knee with the ring in my hand. I saw a hand cup Sam's mouth as she looked at the beautiful ring in the box. It was simple but extraordinary all the same. A single Diamond sat in the middle with little blue sapphires cascading all around.

The ring shines as the stage lights hit it. Sam admires the ring for a few more seconds and then turns her attention to me . Happiness is shown in my eyes as I looked at her.. She gave me a teary smile and waited to see what I had to say.

"Sam you have been in my life since I was a kid. You helped me realize my passion for dancing and you helped be become something that I didn't think was possible. I remember the day I asked you to be my girlfriend. I was a nervous wreck and you could tell what I was going to ask the moment before it happened. So instead of me asking you out, you asked me out," I started off.

I saw her wipe the tears under her eyes as Hyunjin came up behind her and gave her a hug.

"You have been the light of my life for about ten years now and I couldn't be happier. I want you to be in my life forever. I love you and I couldn't think of having anyone one else in my life, but you. So Jeon Sam-Hae, will you do me the great honor and marry me?"

Tears start streaming down her face. She didn't speak for a little bit, then she nodded her head yes. Everyone lets out excited and happy cheers as I slide the ring on Sam's finger. I cup her face and bring her into a slow and passionate kiss.

She wraps her arms around my neck and brings me closer to her. We break from the kiss and brings me into a tight hug. I pick her up and spin her around. I hear her out a laugh as I set her down. We can hear the fans cheering and congratulating us.

She turns to face the camera to show STAYs the ring. Many complaints were heard all around the venue and I let a huge smile consume my face. The boys start hugging us and saying how happy they are.  I grab my mic along with the boys so we could finish our concert.

Soon Haven starts playing and we're all messing around with each other and interacting with our fans. Once the song finished Sam decided to give STAYs one last word.

"Thank you all for being here. I'm glad that you got to be here for something so important to all of us. I just want to thank you guys for sticking with us for almost five years. I love you all. We'll see you guys again soon," Sam smiled.

Sam gave STAYs one last wave goodbye and walked off the stage with the rest of the boys. We get some more pictures taken and we're finally able to get changed.

Once we were in comfy clothes we were able to finally leave the venue and head back to our hotel rooms. Fans lined the barricades near the cars, cheering and waving goodbye as we got in.

She gets in the car after me and sat down next to me. She grabbed my hand and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"This is definitely going to be a concert to remember," She whispered to me.

I nod and kiss her head. She soon falls asleep. I look down at her with a soft smile, admiring her soft features glow as the streetlights fill the car.