Sam and Chan Moment

A/N: Since I can't think of more moments right now I'll just stick with the one. But once I get more ideas, I'll come back to this chapter.

I was sitting in the studio, experiencing writer's block and trying not to tear my hair from my scalp. When I have writer's block, I tend to shut everyone out and sit in a room and look at my notebook until something pops into my head.

Usually, that works, but right now it's not. I know Chan will probably be looking for me soon. I was supposed to be back at the dorm by now. I let out a sigh and closed my notebook. Soon my door opened, revealing an irritated-looking Chan.

I gave him a sheepish smile and looked at my hands.

"You were supposed to be back at our dorm three hours ago. Your phone is off so I couldn't call you. Felix and I were worried sick because we didn't know where you were until I remembered that you are trying to work on another album," He told me.

"I know and I'm sorry for not telling you I was still here, but I have writer's block and I can't seem to focus on anything," I said.

"You know you can come to any of us right? We're a team and here to help,"

"I know," 

"Sammie, we don't want to go through you being bedridden again like you were pre-debut. That was painful because we were so close to our debut date and we almost didn't have you with us. We want to see you happy and healthy," He gave me a small smile.

"That was a terrifying experience," I admitted.

"Yeah, it was. Felix and Hyunjin couldn't focus. Lee Know and I.N couldn't stop worrying. Changbin, Han, and Seungmin were spacing out worrying about you and I couldn't stop checking the time because I didn't like you being home alone," Channie admitted to me."You are a vital point in our team and I can't  imagine being here without you,"

I stay silent for a minute, processing what he told me. I look down and play with my fingers. Channie places his hand on mine and made me look at him.

"Please come to us when you're struggling," He said softly.

I nod my head and he pulls me into a hug. I sighed at the warm feeling and basically melted in his embrace.