VLive

A/N: Bold is English

Once the camera was set up I waved.

"Hi STAYS. It's been a while and I'm sorry, I've been busy with my solo album and then I'm working with 3RACHA with some producing and DanceRACHA was working on the new dance for the new song," I said and I looked at some comments.

"WE'VE MISSED YOU SAM-HAE,"

"I've missed you guys too," I smile. "I'm waiting on Felix because we're going to practice some dances and probably answer some questions,"

Soon the door opens and Felix walks in and sets his stuff down and walked over. He sits behind me and pulls me into him. I see a lot of people "AWWing" and saying how cute we are. He kisses my head and looks at the comments.

"How are you guys?" He read out loud.

"We're good. Kinda tired because we're working hard on new songs and dances for the music video we're filming soon, for CHEESE. We're really excited for you guys to see it," He smiled.

"If you just want to sit and talk to stay we can. I mean we've been overworking ourselves all week," I said.

"We're fine," He assured.

I nod, get up and walk over to the computer, and started playing one of our older songs. Soon My Pace and Felix smiled at me. We started doing weird dances and laughed for about an hour.

We walked back over to the camera and sat in front of it, out of breath.

"You guys are so cute!!"

"I can't wait for the music video. The song is amazing,"

"I love you guys,"

"We love you guys too," We said in sync.

"We are going to need to end this soon because we have a day off tomorrow and we want to sleep for like hours. We love you STAYS," I wave to the camera.

"Love you," Felix smiles.

I turn off the camera and Felix and I got up and walked over to our stuff.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I smiled.

He leaned down and gave me a sweet, loving, and passionate kiss and we walked out the door.