2-Kids Room (Felix)

I was already sitting on the couch, drinking my coffee when Felix walked in

I was already sitting on the couch, drinking my coffee when Felix walked in. I give him a big smile as he sits down. I put my coffee on the table and moved myself a little closer to Felix, as I was getting cold and I didn't bring my blanket.

"How are you?" I asked.

"We saw each other a few minutes ago Sammie," He laughed.

"It was a long few minutes," I laughed.

We both shared a laugh and started to remember the good old days before we became so busy.

"Remember when we were in high school and we were just casually eating lunch when a bunch of girls came over and sat next to me?" Felix said.

"Yes, they completely ignored me and continued to ask you out one by one. I got fed up and kissed you in front of them. Their reaction was amazing," I laugh at the memory.

"I remember you wouldn't leave my side on our first day here. It was like freshman year of high school all over again. You were shorter then and weren't as confident as you are now. I'm glad you got out of you're shell," 

"Yeah, you, Chan, Lee Know, and Hyunjin helped me realize that I was perfect the way I am. I remember that every time I was given a diet you guys would get so mad at the staff and basically everyone who worked at JYP at the time. I was practically skin and bone and you all made them realize that I was too skinny and needed to go on a diet to get more meat on my bones,"

"Things are much simpler now than they were pre-debut. I know we're still busy, but we now have time to ourselves and we can just relax and watch movies like we used to," Felix said.

"I'm glad I have you and the other guys in my life. In the beginning, it was just you and me against the world and now I get to have these wonderful brothers and I spend more time with Jungkook now since I became an Idol. Things just fell into place. Without all of you I don't know where I'd be in this world," I said.

"Wow that was deep," He laughed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to go that in-depth," I smiled.

"Well, I'm glad I'm in your life as well. I can't remember how my life was without you in it. All the photos Mom has is just me and you. It was never just me or me and my sisters, it's me and you as well," He gave me a big smile.

I moved over more and basically laid myself on his lap and his hand instinctively started playing with my hair. I hum in happiness. We talk for a few more minutes before we left and went back to our dorm.