Deep end

A/N: I know I said that I'd do SKZ-CODE episodes, but then I remembered I wanted to do the making of Deep end first. So after this chapter, I will start on SKZ-CODE. REMEMBER I probably won't get a lot of things correct with the episodes, but I will get a general idea.

I was sitting on my bed with my computer in front of me, working on some solo songs when Felix barged into the room

"I need your help," He said.

"With what?" I asked.

"Making a song. I have the lyrics, but I need help making it come to life, and what better way than to ask my very talented girlfriend and also ask her to sing it with me," He said very straightforwardly.

"Do you have the song with you right now?" I questioned.

He nodded and handed me his notebook. I found the song he dogeared and looked over it. Once I got to the chorus, I felt a tear slip down my face. Just like with the song, Chan asked me to help him with I could tell this song was full of emotion.  Once I was done looking over the song, I launched myself into his arms.

He let out a soft laugh and hugged me back. We stayed like this for a few more minutes and I finally let go. He wiped my tear away with the pad of his thumb and gave me a smile.

"I'm guessing you liked it?" He said.

"Liked it, I loved it. Lix this song holds so much emotion and we haven't even recorded it yet," I answered.

"Can we head to the studio? I kinda want to get started right away,"

"Of course, let me put on some shoes and we can head to my studio,"

I quickly slip on some Converses and we head out of the dorm and to JYP. Once we make it there and to my studio door, I punch in the code and we entered the LED-lit room.

"You re-decorated since the last time I've been in here," Lix points out.

"I just added LEDs and a new couch," I said.

"Still, I should've helped you," He laughs.

"Felix, let's get started on the song please," I laugh as well.

Soon we get into business mode and start working on the song. Even though he doesn't want the song out in the open yet because of how personal it is, I know that STAYs will love the song once it does come out.

It starts to get later in the afternoon when we actually start to record the song itself. I had to do some DLC on the song lyrics, but not much.

How've you been? I guess you're fine
It's been pretty long since we've last seen
Honestly, throughout my life
Deep inside, I never felt alive

His deep voice can be so soothing to listen to. He always sings me to sleep whenever I'm having trouble. I was diagnosed with insomnia before we debuted and it got worse when we had endless nights of practice and preparation. But Felix was always there for me when I had trouble falling asleep. It was at that moment that I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

The way you used to touch my soul
Was always so sweet and lovely
No matter how far apart we were
You'd always pick up the phone

Our voices harmonized really well, even when his singing voice wasn't as deep as it usually is when he's rapping. 

But now I'm truly all alone in this world
I miss the way you felt so close to my bones

I-I-I-I'm sinking in the deep end
I'll just try-y-y-y to cry myself to sleep
Please stop this pain
If you hadn't changed, then I'd still be by your side
If I gave you one more chance, can we go back again?

I don't know what happened when he wrote this song, but it is really personal to him and I want to always be there for him. Felix means a lot to me and if someone hurt him, I want to be his shoulder to cry on.

You made me feel as if we were complete
But now you're filled with nothing but conceit
The times we had (Together) were bittersweet (Bittersweet)
I miss the days we used to laugh and heal (Laugh and heal)
The way you used to touch my soul
Had always kept me whole
You'd always read my text
And ghost me like you wanted me gone

Now I'm truly all alone in this world
I miss the way you felt so close to my bones

I-I-I-I'm sinking in the deep end
I'll just try-y-y-y to cry myself to sleep
Please stop this pain
If you hadn't changed, then I'd still be by your side
If I gave you one last chance, can we go back again?

Honestly, without you in my life
Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Felix and I were so immersed in the song and each other's eyes, that we didn't hear someone come into my studio. Until were heard their claps and we broke eye contact. I look over and see Han and Hyunjin standing there with tears in their eyes. I walk out of the recording booth with Felix trailing after me.

"How long were you guys standing there?" I asked.

"Not long, but we heard the rest of the song," Hyunjin answered.

"You both sounded amazing. I don't think we've ever heard you guys sing together like that. It was kinda soothing," Han said.

I blush and look away from the boys in front of me. Felix let out a low chuckle and pulled me into his side. I hide my face in his shoulder and the other two started laughing at my flustered state.

"Aww, is little Sammie suddenly shy?" Han teased.

"Shut up," I muttered pushing Han.

We all let out a laugh and made our way to the dorms. It's late and I'm kinda tired. Singing that song with Felix was a really nice way to end the day.

 Singing that song with Felix was a really nice way to end the day