Jungkook and Sam-Hae moments

1

1.

It was one of those days when both BTS and Stray Kids have a day off, so I decided to visit Jungkook. It has been a while since I visited because both our groups are working really hard on comebacks.

Once I get there, I get out of the car and walk to the front door. I could hear Bam barking as I walked up to the door. I smile as I saw Jungkook opening the door, keeping Bam in place. His arms are wide open and I welcome the hug.

"How's life been? He asked once we were inside.

I took off my shoes and followed him to the living room."Good, we're working really hard on the comeback. I'm excited to be on stage again,"

"Same. I'm just glad we finally have a day off. We've been working late hours," He said.

I smile and sit on the floor, and played with Bam.

"You're at least eating right?" I asked.

"Yes, Joonie is making sure we're eating. Because last time we weren't you sent him and our manager a very long text about how our health is important,"

"Good, I don't want you guys getting sick. I'm the mom of the group because everyone is working so hard that they are forgetting to eat. I've made like ten bowls of ramen in the past three days,"

"Is it always like that?"

"Only when we're working extra hard with comebacks and album releases. Other than that it's not this bad. I'm worried about them, it's never been this bad I don't know what to do," I sighed.

"Just be there for them. Take care of them and if you guys need help with your comeback BTS is always happy to help. JYP has asked us for help many times and he is letting us help whenever we have time. We're always happy to help you guys," He smiled.

"Thanks, Kookie," I smiled back.

"Don't mention it, Sammie," 

Before we started talking again the door opened, revealing Jimin and Felix.

"Felix, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I felt like coming over after you told me you were coming. Plus I wanted to see Kookie," He answered.

Jungkook and Felix share a hug and he comes to sit down behind me.

"Hi, Jiminie," I wave.

"Hi, Sammie," He waves back.

We spent the rest of the day just chatting, laughing, crying, and just relieving memories. I always appreciate this time because these times are when the best memories are made.

2.

I was the special MC at the MAMA's in Japan and Stray Kids and BTS are up for the same award

I was the special MC at the MAMA's in Japan and Stray Kids and BTS are up for the same award. I'm scared because this is my first time MCing and I don't want to mess it up. I walked over to the part of the stage that is going to raise me up to the main stage. I put on my best smile to try and hide my nerves.

Once I was seen by everyone, the whole place exploded with applause. I laugh and wave to the crowd.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" I asked.

The room was filled with cheers and whistling. I laugh again and continue talking to the crowd.

As time went by it was finally time to announce the award for best group. My hands were kinda shaking as I walked over to the mic stand.

"Who is ready for the last award of the night?" I asked.

Cheering and applause could be heard all over the place.

"Okay, and the winner of the best group is...BTS!" I yell.

Cheers filled the room and I saw Jungkook leading the group up to where I am. Jungkook was basically running toward me. He tackled me in a bear hug. I laugh and hug him back.

I saw Namjoon take the award for one of the staff members. Jungkook still had his arms around me and I took that as a sign that he wanted me there. Soon they gave their speech and one sentence Kookie said surprised me.

"I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for my lovely cousin, Sam-Hae. Most of you know her for the new group Stray Kids. She encouraged me to join BigHit and I'm glad she did because I wouldn't be a part of this group if it wasn't for her. Thank you, Sam I'm proud of you as well because you have become a better person when you joined Stray Kids. I'm excited to see where you go on from here," He finished.

I was basically in tears by the end of his speech. The crowd was screaming and some of them were crying. Jungkook turned to me and pulled me into another hug. I hide my face in the crook of this neck and cry silently.

"You're welcome," I whisper.

I could basically feel his smile. He nodded and we separated. I grabbed the mic and finished the award show.