VLive

I was sitting in the studio looking through comments while doing a VLive. I was wearing a pair of shorts and one of the hoodies I stole from either Felix or Hyunjin, I can't remember. Hyunjin was supposed to join me, but he bailed since Felix wanted to play Among Us so he joined him.

"What is your favorite thing to do?" I read out loud.

"Umm probably sleep since nowadays I don't get a lot. Being an Idol can be very stressful especially when you first start out. Felix and I had such a hard time adapting to JYP PD-nim's standards," I answered.

Who is your favorite member?

"Other than Felix, it is between Channie-Hyung, Jeongin, and Hyunjin," I said.

I grab my phone after seeing that I got a message. I look back at the camera with a scared look on my face.

"Minho-Hyung is calling. It means he's watching. Oh no," I said and answered my phone.

I put my phone on speaker."Yes, Hyung?"

"Chan, Jeongin, or Hyunjin? What about me? Huh, I've been your favorite before. Why can't I still be after Felix? Why did you change it?" He started asking questions.

"You know I love you, but we barely hang out anymore so you lost your spot. You're usually with Hannie or Seungmin," I answered.

"I'll try to make more time for you. I'm sorry that we aren't really hanging out anymore. I'll do my best to make time for you," He said.

"Hyung if you're busy I don't want to disturb you. You deserve your own space from time to time. You know I don't like intruding when you guys are busy," I looked down, no longer looking at the camera so STAYs don't see my tears.

"Sammie, you aren't intruding. I promise when I find time we'll go to the studio like old times and dance. How does that sound?" He asked, as his voice softened.

"I think that sounds amazing. Whenever you have time text me and I'll be there, I promise,"

"Okay, I'm going to let you get back to you're live. Be safe on your way home please,"

"I will, bye Hyung," I said, hanging up.

I look back at the camera, knowing full well my face was red and puffy, and waved to the screen.

"I think I'll end here. I love you guys," I said and shut the camera off.