••••

My alarm woke me up and I turned it off. She turns in my arms and I looked down at her.

Her hand went up to my bare chest and she opens her eyes.

"You look comfortable," I said and her eyes widened.

"You motherfucker," she said as she rolled away from me.

She got to the edge and didn't stop in time. I quickly reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her back into me.

I moved over her body as her chest raises and falls at fast paced. I rested my body in-between her legs and her body froze.

She looked up at me and I smiled as I  gripped her waist. "Careful little bird, I wouldn't want you falling for me yet," I said

"In your dreams asshole,"

"You seem to be popping up in them quite often these days," I admitted and she drew her brows together.

My eyes burned into her beautiful colored eyes until she looks away.

"You mind letting me go now," she asked while looking anywhere but me.

"Sure,"

I removed my body and hands from her body and she got up. She went to the bathroom and lock at the door.

I laid on my back while supporting my upper half up with my elbows. I stared at the door as I licked my lips.

Soon, you won't be able to stay away from me little bird

After checking my phone for emails and messages. I got up and walked to the bathroom door. I placed my hands at the frames of the door as I leaned in a bit.

"I have work Esmeray, do you mind getting out now,"

Just then the door opened and my eyes landed on her.

I look at him and he stared down at me

I look at him and he stared down at me. I went under his arm and into the room since he was blocking the way.

He removed his arms as he entered the bathroom. I walked to the bed before turning to look at him.

He didn't closed the door as he started stripping. He removed his sweatpants and I couldn't look away.

Was I curious or what?

He turned around as if feeling my eyes on him. A smirk played on his lips as he placed his fingers into the waistband of his boxers.

I looked up as his eyes put up a challenge.

Will I look away or not?

He pulls the boxers down and my eyes begged to lower.

"Steele! Are you fucking or something! We are late!"