║-𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Who are they?" I ask.

"You can't leave a car like that unguarded so I brought them. Dress shopping takes a while, no?" Valerio answers.

We head inside the shop, greeted by a very excited middle aged women. She brings us to our own private dressing rooms where we'll have tons of dresses to try out. Me and Valerio don't share one with Enzo and Lily because of several reasons.

Infront of the dressing room there's a sofa with champagne and champagne glasses infront of it.

Valerio sits down on the sofa, his legs spread as he patiently waits for me to try on my first dress.

I start pretty chill, nothing to crazy.

"What about this one?" I say coming out in my 4th dress. It's short, very short and has a long cleavage that reaches down to my stomach.

Valerio leans forwards inspecting me. "Buy it, but where it somewhere where men I don't know see you, and we'll have a problem." He mutters.

I roll my eyes. "So serious."

A couple dresses later I finally get to the best one of all. The dress is white short as hell and has the entire stomach part cut out, my entire bottom boobs are out giving intense bottom cleavage. The straps are cross tied at the back. I take it out but instead of changing in the changing room I slowly take of my straps facing him.

His eyes darken as he shifts in his seat. "Amara."

The straps fall down. "Yes?"

The top half of the dress gets removed revealing my bare chest.

He doesn't answer instead waiting for me to continue.

I slowly pull the bottom half of the dress down, he sucks in a breathe when he sees my naked body. I turn to grab the dress from the rack then putting it on. The dress hugs my curves even if it's more then a piece of fabric then a dress. When I get to the part where I have to tie the straps around my neck I give him a little smirk.

"Will you help me tie this?" I turn around putting my hair to the side.

He's behind me in a second, instead of helping me he grabs my waist and shoves me to his front. His hard dick poking into my lower back making me let out a small gasp.

"You teasing me on purpose, hm?" His hand trails up, squeezing my ass.

Instead of tying the straps he lets them fall down and moves us infront of a mirror.

"You think I'll let you go out like this?" His hands move to the hem of my dress.

"I don't really care to be honest."

He chuckles then in a second he yanks up the dress and plunges two fingers inside me.

I gasp out a moan then grab onto his hand. "Valerio-"

"So wet, already. Watch yourself in the mirror as I finger fuck this pretty cunt of yours." He thrusts his fingers in and out of me with an insane force, that makes me weak to my knees. When I can't keep in my moans he slaps his other palm over my mouth.

"Shhh, my good girl, wouldn't want anyone to hear how good I'm making you feel now would we?" My pussy clenches around his fingers as he curls them in the perfect spot inside me.

My legs starts trembling and I hold onto his bicep for support.

I moan into his hand as the pleasure takes over. Right before I'm about to finish, he fucking stops.

"Will you wear this dress in public?" He asks, teasing my swollen cunt.

I whimper into his hand, in need. When he doesn't remove it I resort to biting it. Hard. His hand removes from my palm instead wrapping around my neck, squeezing.

He slaps my ass, harshly.

"fuck! No I won't." I yelp.

He massages my ass first before plunging his two fingers back inside me. I suck in a deep breath, my mouth falling open.

"Oh god." I whimper.

When he curls his fingers inside me again I explode, the orgasm hits me so hard I almost black out. I fall into his chest catching my breathe. He lays kisses over my neck while I come down from my high.

"Dammit." I whisper under my breathe.

"What?"

"Fuck." I step away from him, I grab my other dress from the floor and walk back into the changing room.

"Amara?" He stands outside the changing room.

"Just wait. Please" I plead, sit down in the back in the changing room burying my head in my hands. What the hell am I doing?

I'm supposed to hate him, but I think if I stay away from him any longer, I'll go crazy.

❀❀❀

"This was the best day ever, I'll see you another day, right?" Lily hugs me.

"Obviously! Call me, okay?"

We say bye and then she leaves out the door, Enzo trailing behind her.

I take a deep breathe, after what happened in the dress shop, I changed into my other clothes and quickly got out of there. He ended up buying all the dresses for me, even the crazier ones. We've hardly talked since then.

I want to know more, about everything. He still hasn't explained the entire mafia thing, and I'm convinced if I don't force it out of him soon, he's not going to tell me. So that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I walk up the steps towards his office where I'm guessing he is. I don't even knock on the door, I just open it.

Valerios eyes shoot to mine, his brow, arched and he drops whatever he's doing leaning back in his chair.

"Tell me everything. Now."

❀❀❀

I hate and like this chapter at the same time, I think I deleted this like 50 times before accepting it.😭

WHATEVER BECAUSE 130K READS? WHATTTTTT STOPP OMG IM SWEATING RN 😭🫶🏻

MY NOTIFICATIONS WERE LITERALLY EXPLODING SO MUCH I HAD TO TURN THEM OFF💀

SEE YALL TMR🤭