║-𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

We've been to probably every single luxury clothing brand that exists at this point, and are now on our way to get Rocco a new Hermes collar.

"This one would fit him so well, don't you think?" I hold up a collar for 3.5k.

Valerio glares at the collar not looking a least bit worried.

"Definitely." He says, he turns his head to the worker. "Let's get two of them, yes? He tends to chew up his collars." Okay so the overly expensive dog collar was a fail. I take a step back leaving him to pay.

"Where to next?" Lily asks as I head towards her.

"My cars gone sadly, I left it by the airport and they stole it. Im in need of a new one." I smile. "You'll take me won't you?" I turn to Valerio behind me.

"Of course I will." He smirks. Enzo and Valerio put all of our bags in the trunk of the car. We told them to bring their largest car, but even with a full size SUV, not all of the bags fit so we squeeze the remaining into the backseats.
While they're in the front me and Lily try out some of the new perfumes we got.

A few minutes later and the car smells like a whole perfume shop. The windows are open so we don't get poisoned cause I swear I can't even breathe in here.

It's not until we stop that I realize I didn't tell him what car I wanted to buy. I look out of the window, Pagani Huayra.

Valerio and Enzo open the doors for us, my eyes never leave the fancy building with cars displayed like trophys.

"Your not serious." I say to him. These cars are literally insane.

"As serious as I can get, amore." He gives me a evil smirk then leading me inside the building.

"Ah, Mr Hernandez. We've been expecting your arrival." A man comes up to us.

"There's been a slight change of plans, I'm going to need the Pagani assigned to someone else instead." Valerio says.

I look around the room, there are several cars under cloaks, some being revealed to customers, some waiting to be.

Valerio leaves me with Lily and Enzo to talk with the worker for a couple minutes, then coming back with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Sign it." He hands me as pen.

"But I don't even know what car it is." I fold my arms.

He nicks towards a man standing by a covered car. He slowly eases the material off, to reveal a beautiful car. Do I know what kind of car it is? No. Do I want it? Yes.

"It's a Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta. One of our finest." The man speaks.

The car looks expensive. I turn to the paper in my hand.

17 million.

Hell yes, just what I needed to make his pockets hurt. I sign it in an instant.

When I see how unbothered he looks I almost scream. What the fuck do I need to do to make him feel something?

"Oh my god, Amara. We're so taking this home." Lily shrieks. I give her an excited smile back.

The car gets driven out to the parking lot where I'm handed the keys. We part our ways, Valerio and Enzo taking their car with all of our stuff, me and Lily taking my new car. I told them to meet us at one of my favourite dress shops so that me and Lily can try some on. What we didn't tell them was how interesting the dresses would get.

"Your actually insane, I think I love you!" Lily yells as we come to a stop outside the dress shop.

We're way ahead of Valerio and Enzo considering how fast I drove. A moment later they park their car next to us and so does another black car. Valerio and Enzo get out of their car heading towards us at the same time as a couple of suited men get out of their car.