CAUSE I WANT IT ALL

Start from the beginning

Sakura who was sipping on some water spits out her water

Sakura who was sipping on some water spits out her water. "W-What d-did you say!" Sakura asked dumbfounded. Mikoto was smiling away at Sakura's expression. But it was the look on Sasuke's face that got everyone's attention, the look of lust that was on his face towards Sakura made the room very awkward.

"Why the hell is he looking at me like that? He better not even think about it, we are not sleeping together!" Sakura thought as she glared at him.

"Okay Itachi let's give them some alone time, Sakura dear, I will see you tomorrow, Dr. Michael said you should be okay to go home tomorrow, but you have to take it easy for a few days," Mikoto told her.

Sakura sat up straight "Wait I can't, what about the event? I can't take time off, I have to finish the rest of the...." Sakura stop talking when she saw three stunned eyes looking at her.

"You will be going home  to rest Sakura! We will get someone to take care of the rest! Besides the event is 4 weeks away, I am sure Jake misses you" Sasuke told her, pushing her gently back down on the bed

"You will be going home to rest Sakura! We will get someone to take care of the rest! Besides the event is 4 weeks away, I am sure Jake misses you" Sasuke told her, pushing her gently back down on the bed. "I agree with Sasuke Sakura, I already told you everything was fine, whatever document and other planning that needs to be done, I will finish it up, you just focus on getting better" Itachi reassure her. "They're right dear, you need to relax more, spend more time with your son and husband, tell you what how about you guys go on a family vacation together, we have the beach house in the Bahamas, how about you take her there son," Mikoto said.

"Mother! You know I can't do that!" Sasuke replied. "And why not little brother?" Itachi asked knowing full well the reason. "Yes, Sasuke why not?" Mikoto asked glaring at him. "Mrs. Uchiha, we are not exactly comfortable with each other yet, and plus Sasuke has his important meetings coming up, also I can't pull Jake out of school in the middle of the term" Sakura countered. "Hmmm, that is true" Mikoto responded. Sakura signed in relief, but Itachi wasn't about to give up. "Well I can handle all business meetings and Mother can handle Jake, you two didn't have a real honeymoon, here is an opportunity for that" Itachi retorted. Mikoto face lit up.

"Great idea Itachi! I will call Angela to make the arrangements" Mikoto said excitedly. "Mother don't you think you're taking this too far!" Sasuke asked annoyed. "Not at all, now that will give you two some time, and no greater time than the future, once you come out of the hospital tomorrow, I will have Angela book your tickets and make sure the Beach House is ready" Mikoto replied.