9

"soooo when are you getting pregnant again?"

i sent her the hardest glare ever. no she did not. thought that was just a moment, this girl is for real. damn. that's what i get for thinking i was slick.

"not until after my birthday." i mumbled looking at her. i'm not trying to be pregnant for my birthday again. was literally big as fuck celebrating. i don't wanna be like that. and with it being the middle of the year, i'm definitely gonna be getting big by time december comes around.

"ugh, onika." she whined coming up to me and i shook my head. i'm not changing my mind. i promised i would have a baby in a couple years, i never said what month and all that. she can't get me double time. "i guess that's fair."

"thank you. now stop talking about it before i puke." i dramatically shivered and gagged. she chuckled coming to lay on me making me wrap my arms around her. my hands went straight to her ass and i gave it a squeeze. i love this ass. this is my assss. "can i eat your-"

"no. leave my ass alone. you're not eating it."

"i've done it before." i mumbled sticking my hands in her pants. she has to leave in a little bit and i'm gonna be here alone. the way she's always gone just breaks my heart sometimes. "and i wanna do it before you go."

"noooo. get your hands out."

"no. this my ass." i spread her cheeks and she smacked her lips. she always wanna act like i can't love her ass. "and if i wanna eat it i can eat it." i started lifting her and she screamed trying to get out of my grip.

"stooopppp. nicki noooo."

"why you won't let me eat you out?" i mugged her. dang, she playing. i'm kind of high right now but she doesn't know. before i got home i smoked some of my blunt.

we both been busy today, i just came home early so i caught her some time before she has to leave. if she would just let me suck her lips i'll be cool.

"just a quickie."

"a week ago you didn't wanna fuck on me."

"mcht girl bye! you know why i didn't wanna fuck on you. you weren't my wife at the time." i mumbled under my breath but i know she heard me because of her being on top of me.

"i'll always be your wife, the fuck. onika don't piss me off cause i'll slap you."

"so. you the one didn't have my ring on."

"stop cause you're making me feel bad."

"as you should. what's todays scene?" i stayed gripping her ass but started kissing on her neck. i'm really getting to the point where i wanna kiss on her thighs. when i flipped us she sighed heavily as i kissed down her chest. "take these offff."

"no."

i smacked my lips hovering over her face and grinding my pussy into her. she was staring at me and i pecked her lips.

"why i can't fuck my wife?"

"cause your wife has to go."

"uggghhh. i'm finna use my toys."

"you better not. no." she stopped me from getting off of her and i sighed heavily. girl never wanna let me fuck my self but don't wanna give it to me. "quit playin."

"you're the one playin."

"when i get back we can fuck all day."

"what's todays scene?"

"onika." she groaned throwing her head back and i rolled my eyes. it's definitely a sex scene. i really get annoyed with this so bad. like i wanna snatch her by her- "stop doing me like this please?"